Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 "Bad-Squatch"
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets hope so! keep me posted if you get some good movement! Wonder why I got stuck in Blue Island, IL? Did you go through the Chicago area too and get stuck for a bit? I was build per the tracker 10/31... you?
I finally bit the bullet and started tracking today. My blend date was the
Lets hope so! keep me posted if you get some good movement! Wonder why I got stuck in Blue Island, IL? Did you go through the Chicago area too and get stuck for a bit? I was build per the tracker 10/31... you?
My original build date was the first week in Oct and slipped to eventually have a blend date of 10/21. It then went shipped or in transit like 18 hours later. After the build I got notice the delivery was slated for next week. I finally got antsy enough I got the railcar info today. When I did call (twice) I found it moved but it was around the STL area today.

I know I havenā€™t been waiting like some have so I consider myself lucky. It will be about a year to the date.
Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 "Bad-Squatch"
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So whats worse...waiting on pre-production and production (built shipped) updates? Or waiting for it while in transit?
Asking for a friend lol. But for real I'm just relieved, yes, relieved, that I have the rail car number and it should be on its way soon.
Meanwhile feeling super guilty for those who are stuck in this awaiting shipment purgatory with zero explanation.
I've been keeping my eye on those threads since I was positive I was ending up in the same situation.
Seems to be a majority of late September builds...
For me itā€™s been waiting since I got a build dated. Before I was like ā€œIt will eventually happenā€ now Iā€™m like ā€œgoddamn I want it. I canā€™t wait to go muddin!ā€

jodilynne516

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So whats worse...waiting on pre-production and production (built shipped) updates? Or waiting for it while in transit?
Asking for a friend lol. But for real I'm just relieved, yes, relieved, that I have the rail car number and it should be on its way soon.
I think waiting while in transit. Before it didnā€™t really exist. Now it is sitting in a rail yard 2 hours from me. Iā€™d happily drive there to get it if I could. Iā€™d even be happy to take it straight to the dealer for them to do whatever to it before officially handing it over to me.
Not to mention the concern of an imminent rail strike. Itā€™s off the rail, but if thereā€™s a strike will the vehicles sitting in the yard just have to wait? Is it rail workers or truckers responsibility to load now? So many questions.

BKXJ

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love how many two doors our build week has!

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As promised here are some pics for my favorite people. Added a lil splash of color to the grille and the interior, stubby antenna installed, and all weather mats.
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 B0A204B0-8D9A-4C9C-9AE0-6AD17C5107C9
Absolutely gorgeous!! One question, you gonna leave the dealer badge/decal on or you stripping that? Reason I ask is itā€™s a pet peeve of mine. My sales guy walked me out to my Bronco when I picked it up to transfer plates. It sat there with the dealer license plate frame. Without asking he took it off and threw it away. I guess Iā€™ve been a bit over communicative about my displeasure of said devices. šŸ¤£

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As promised here are some pics for my favorite people. Added a lil splash of color to the grille and the interior, stubby antenna installed, and all weather mats.
The color accents inside, those from stickerfab or elsewhere? Link?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@HeyDobby I see you lurkin and likin, we are still waiting on pics of that white lightning Wildtrak. I mean I guess I can give you a pass since you just had a hurricane rip through. In all seriousness I hope you and your family are safe and thereā€™s not much damage to your assets.

We can wait for the pics, but canā€™t wait to see it.

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which mats are those?
Brand is Rongtaod and I ordered them off Amazon. Got front, rear, cargo mat, and backrest mats for the rear seats. I hated that carpet on the rear seat and I have a Golden Retriever so I he definitely sheds a lot
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 697A0406-43D3-4080-9022-6A71EE3D4001

Sponsored

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The color accents inside, those from stickerfab or elsewhere? Link?
Yes sir.. stickerfab. If you canā€™t find something on the website they are willing to make you something custom as long as it isnā€™t too difficult. He gave me the black steering wheel pony sticker for free because they had previously removed them from their website

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely gorgeous!! One question, you gonna leave the dealer badge/decal on or you stripping that? Reason I ask is itā€™s a pet peeve of mine. My sales guy walked me out to my Bronco when I picked it up to transfer plates. It sat there with the dealer license plate frame. Without asking he took it off and threw it away. I guess Iā€™ve been a bit over communicative about my displeasure of said devices. šŸ¤£
Nah itā€™s definitely coming off. Iā€™m gonna remove it when I change my chrome pony to the black one on the tailgate.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes sir.. stickerfab. If you canā€™t find something on the website they are willing to make you something custom as long as it isnā€™t too difficult. He gave me the black steering wheel pony sticker for free because they had previously removed them from their website
Thanks! Looks great inside and out!

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@HeyDobby I see you lurkin and likin, we are still waiting on pics of that white lightning Wildtrak. I mean I guess I can give you a pass since you just had a hurricane rip through. In all seriousness I hope you and your family are safe and thereā€™s not much damage to your assets.

We can wait for the pics, but canā€™t wait to see it.
Ya know, I realized that this morning (no photos). We live on acreage, so we have a mess to clean up (again) from this shitshow storm, and this is our first day with sunshine šŸ˜Ž. I have these two photos taken at the dealership the night I picked my Bronco up, ā¤ LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BRONCO! ā¤I am hoping to get some nice photos taken this weekend and will definitely post them!

6CAA1A09-E58F-4609-878A-B34B2E28FD09.jpeg

3B15F86D-6AA8-49FD-9704-039C1A7BA3C0.jpeg

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya know, I realized that this morning (no photos). We live on acreage, so we have a mess to clean up (again) from this shitshow storm, and this is our first day with sunshine šŸ˜Ž. I have these two photos taken at the dealership the night I picked my Bronco up, ā¤ LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BRONCO! ā¤I am hoping to get some nice photos taken this weekend and will definitely post them!

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 3B15F86D-6AA8-49FD-9704-039C1A7BA3C0

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 3B15F86D-6AA8-49FD-9704-039C1A7BA3C0
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I feel the same love for my Bronco. That sure is a beauty.

Good luck with the cleanup. Sucks you have to go through that. Hello Mother Nature? Hurricane season is over or close to it!! So knock it off!
Sponsored