Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email 10/27 blend. It's on a train heading to CA.
image-2.jpg
Hmm, I wonder why they sent you this picture of my 10/27 blend Eruption Green 4-door MIC Badlands Bronco? They didn't even send one to me! šŸ˜
Sponsored

BabyDriver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My. Goodness... I cannot believe after a 15 month wait my bronco is sitting in my driveway.
Thank You Allan Vigil Ford for the painless process, and thank you Jesus for giving me the patience to deal with the Ford Motor Company :ROFLMAO:

Happy Travels Everyone! It's been fun to follow along my journey with yours.
Good Luck week 10/24!

7ED3C1EF-6C0A-479D-8642-AAE00BA3764A.JPEG

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to all today! I'm jealous of the baby pics from the line. I never got one and I've had my Bronco for 2 weeks today!

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has now landed in the rail yard for sorting in Chicago, sheā€™s about halfway home! Estimated delivery was 11/12-11/18. Looks to be on the back half of that estimate if there are no delays šŸ™‚

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got the call from my dealer! "Scout" (my Bronco's nickname ;)) has left the railyard and is in route to the dealership. My salesman said I can swing by tomorrow, but probably won't be able to drive him home until Monday. What's another three days after a year, right? šŸ„“

In their defense he was honest and said they're super busy, this storm isn't helping them with getting vehicles ready, the PGI(?) process will take them a bit, and they want to make sure it's fully checked. At least he extended the invite to come see it, which was nice.

Al-most. There!

Last edited:

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! Just for fun (aka because I'm obsessive and have nothing better to do) I went to my dealers website and my Bronco shows up on their "in transit" inventory!
It still hasn't shipped...as far as I know. But I'll take whatever "progress" I can get!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well hot damn, just noticed I got a built email early this AM. Clicked on the track button...because why not...and it says it has shipped!
I'm like, slightly in shock lol.

Joec410

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 Superduty, 2017 Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like only 3 of us that are shipping Convoy are still waiting. And two of us are in northern Michigan. LETS GET IT DONE FORD!
I am shipping convoy and I am still waiting

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been stuck at Blue Island, IL for 5 days now..... half way home to Omaha, NE.

Glad to hear everyone is moving too!

Man I wish I could get one of those production pics to carry me through the weekend.

Keep the updates coming everyone!!

Sponsored

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been stuck at Blue Island, IL for 5 days now..... half way home to Omaha, NE.

Man I wish I could get one of those production pics to carry me through the weekend.

So whats worse...waiting on pre-production and production (built shipped) updates? Or waiting for it while in transit?
Asking for a friend lol. But for real I'm just relieved, yes, relieved, that I have the rail car number and it should be on its way soon.
Meanwhile feeling super guilty for those who are stuck in this awaiting shipment purgatory with zero explanation.
I've been keeping my eye on those threads since I was positive I was ending up in the same situation.
Seems to be a majority of late September builds...

SaMcRo89

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have officially taken delivery.. but there is some bad news! My blower isnā€™t working at all so I have no ac or heat. šŸ¤¬. The dealer already ordered the part and said it is ā€œsupposedā€ to get there tomorrow so we shall see. I had the option of leaving it there at the dealer overnight or driving her home and bringing her back for the new blower install tomorrow.. take a wild guess which one I chose. Canā€™t blame the dealer.. this is just one of those freak things that happened with my build.. hopefully it gets resolved tomorrow. Iā€™ll keep yā€™all posted. Iā€™ll take pics when there isnā€™t a damn tropical storm coming through.

Last edited:
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 "Bad-Squatch"
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine is also Omaha bound, I think I heard BNSF had it in Missouri. Iā€™m hoping hoping itā€™s by Wednesday next week.

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mine is also Omaha bound, I think I heard BNSF had it in Missouri. Iā€™m hoping hoping itā€™s by Wednesday next week.
Lets hope so! keep me posted if you get some good movement! Wonder why I got stuck in Blue Island, IL? Did you go through the Chicago area too and get stuck for a bit? I was build per the tracker 10/31... you?
Sponsored