First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got off the chat with Ford... got pushed to week of 11/14 build. Seems weird that it would get pushed that much sense its a 2022. Thought there was a cutoff. Oh well😢
Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not even gonna check for a window sticker until I see some action in here 😄

So good luck my guinea pigs!
I looked at this week's build thread (10/17) and some of them didn't get a window sticker until day of expected build. Some earlier, some later. No logic.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the chat with Ford... got pushed to week of 11/14 build. Seems weird that it would get pushed that much sense its a 2022. Thought there was a cutoff. Oh well😢
Boo, that sucks! I'm sorry. I really think they will be done by 11/14 so you might get it by December.

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Monday morning Ford Chats says my order will be OCT 23-29 build. Not particular day...Odd

They will not break me and drag me into higher interest rates!

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Monday morning Ford Chats says my order will be OCT 23-29 build. Not particular day...Odd

They will not break me and drag me into higher interest rates!
Odd indeed.

I have never gotten a range of day, but a particular day.

Spoken with chat and got a 10/24 two days in a row. Hoping the sticker pops today/tonight to confirm.

Maybe chat is getting tired of out shit :ROFLMAO:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i put in my order code and nothing shows ,just error
This only works if you had a reservation. It requires a reservation number, not an order number.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was originally in this build week. Got an email from Ford on Oct. 11 saying my build week had changed from Oct. 24 to Nov. 7. OK -- I expected the build week would get pushed back, so this news was mildly frustrating but not a complete shock.

Then on Oct. 13, I got an email from the dealer saying in part, "As you may have heard, Ford has converted all unscheduled Bronco reservations from a 2022 model year to a 2023. We know you have been waiting patiently for your Bronco, and we are eager to get you your build! To ensure this happens, please contact us by phone or email to confirm your order."

I wasn't sure if this was a case of the right hand (dealer) not knowing what the left hand (Ford) was doing, or if it was an indication that my order was going to be converted (yet again) to a later model year. So I shoot the dealer an email on Oct. 13 saying (essentially): "Hey, but my build HAS been scheduled, first for the week of Oct. 24 and now for the week of Nov. 7. Are you suggesting that my present order is going to be converted to a MY23 order? Do you have info that I don't?"

Since then, it's been radio silence from the dealer, which is aggravating. I'm not sure what this means for me in terms of when my Bronco will be built. (BTW, I'm an Aug. 7, 2020 reservation holder and have an original order date of March 3, 2021.)

If anyone has had a similar experience, I'd like to hear about it.

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was originally in this build week. Got an email from Ford on Oct. 11 saying my build week had changed from Oct. 24 to Nov. 7. OK -- I expected the build week would get pushed back, so this news was mildly frustrating but not a complete shock.

Then on Oct. 13, I got an email from the dealer saying in part, "As you may have heard, Ford has converted all unscheduled Bronco reservations from a 2022 model year to a 2023. We know you have been waiting patiently for your Bronco, and we are eager to get you your build! To ensure this happens, please contact us by phone or email to confirm your order."

I wasn't sure if this was a case of the right hand (dealer) not knowing what the left hand (Ford) was doing, or if it was an indication that my order was going to be converted (yet again) to a later model year. So I shoot the dealer an email on Oct. 13 saying (essentially): "Hey, but my build HAS been scheduled, first for the week of Oct. 24 and now for the week of Nov. 7. Are you suggesting that my present order is going to be converted to a MY23 order? Do you have info that I don't?"

Since then, it's been radio silence from the dealer, which is aggravating. I'm not sure what this means for me in terms of when my Bronco will be built. (BTW, I'm an Aug. 7, 2020 reservation holder and have an original order date of March 3, 2021.)

If anyone has had a similar experience, I'd like to hear about it.
If you have a VIN (which you should if you have a build date) use the back door link for your reservation number and see if you have a build week. Then jump on ford chat and provide your order number and vin and they can confirm your build date or order status.

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a VIN (which you should if you have a build date) use the back door link for your reservation number and see if you have a build week. Then jump on ford chat and provide your order number and vin and they can confirm your build date or order status.
Yeah, I did that right after I posted earlier, & I was able to get some info from Ford Chat re: the build date. According to Ford, I'm scheduled to be built on Nov. 10.

I was more curious about the fact that, right after getting Ford's email about the change in build week, the dealer had sent me an email about the order change to MY23. After getting confirmation today from Ford Chat that my MY22 is scheduled to be built on Nov. 10, I'm chalking the dealer's email up to the dealer not really being in sync with Ford.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
10/25 is good luck Tuesday. We're gonna be GOLDEN! Keep the faith!
I have just been told my Bronco build date is October 25th. Good luck ( GOLDEN ) Tuesday.
WOW !!! The 25th is NEXT week !

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have just been told my Bronco build date is October 25th. Good luck ( GOLDEN ) Tuesday.
WOW !!! The 25th is NEXT week !
yeah baby!!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I don't know if this is a snag in the system, but my bronco just went from confirmed to in production.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1666043056494

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1666043224393
Sponsored