Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to update, this is where we're at in the process:

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934.png
Sponsored

Incinr8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Dodge Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put my vin into the JimmG's link. Not the Bronco I ordered.. Not the color or specs.. Oh Boy.
We I got my window sticker today. Not the Bronco I ordered. This is the second time IMO Upland Ford of Ca. Has screwed me. I've ordered 2 Broncos over the last couple years and both not built even close to what I ordered. I'm thinking they keep changing my order so I will walk away from them. SMH. Is there anyone from Ford who can look into this, Or do they even care?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We I got my window sticker today. Not the Bronco I ordered. This is the second time IMO Upland Ford of Ca. Has screwed me. I've ordered 2 Broncos over the last couple years and both not built even close to what I ordered. I'm thinking they keep changing my order so I will walk away from them. SMH. Is there anyone from Ford who can look into this, Or do they even care?
So that sounds like 3 times is a charm. I would RUN far away from that dealer. I don't know of any "good" dealers in CA, but there might be some folks here who can help. If location doesn't matter you might want to look into Granger, Bill Brown Ford, Village Ford or Varsity Ford in Michigan. Long way to get your Bronco, but you'll get what you ordered. Seems to me you're getting F'D for no reason.

SumDumGuy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape 2L, 2" lift, 235/60R17
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed on my window sticker a few things are missing from my order (sound deadening, keypad, wheel locks and connected nav) waiting to hear back from the dealer

Sponsored

funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked with Ford chat and it looks like they moved me to a 11/1 build date. Started week of 10/10, moved to 10/25 then 10/28 build. Hoping to see a window sticker Wednesday. Good luck out there peeps

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a blend date of today and went to the tracker and its showing a long list of BCE modules…Im guessing this is a good thing?🤔
WOW - that happened really quickly. I hope this starts a trend for the rest of Us.

funkyvox

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right after I posted that build date was moved to 11/1, my status moved to “In Production.” Says my WS should be there, but it’s not. Hope this isn’t an error

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right after I posted that build date was moved to 11/1, my status moved to “In Production.” Says my WS should be there, but it’s not. Hope this isn’t an error
I didn’t get my ws right away and it actually showed up on the order track page before Fords link.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any modules for you? @JimmyG
Earlier this afternoon (around 4pm ET) I had nothing. Just got back to the house and checked and I have an assload of BCE modules. Moving forward!!

@Classic28 How about you?

Updated tracker to reflect Modules On = Yes.

Last edited:

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Earlier this afternoon (around 4pm ET) I had nothing. Just got back to the house and checked and I have an assload of BCE modules. Moving forward!!

@Classic28 How about you?
I’m 534 tomorrow so I figure around this time they should pop.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 534 tomorrow so I figure around this time they should pop.
Right on, I Hope so! We all look to @HeyDobby to lead the way. She's gonna have hers off the line first! How cool?!?
Sponsored