Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well checking with CSX this morning I believe my train ride has made it to the final drop point (yard). Next will be rail yard to dealer, anyone know how to track the last mile from PA to to NJ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here, I also checked this morning with CSX, it appears the rail car was in UNLOADED status as of 5pm yesterday…maybe today is the day? 🤞🏻😎

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has it been released?
Was this question for me?
If so, no. It still shows as "in production". Order Track app (if it is even still functional after the issues) has my time in status for 16 days 3 hours lol.
I'm going to reach out to the dealer today and see if they can tell me anything.
I just got a notification from the Ford Pass app saying that my "Activation Request" was denied.
A week or so ago I was playing around in the app and hit the activate button, of course with no success. So I'm wondering if it is just an automatic time-out, or if someone was in the vehicle a few min ago and actually denied it lol.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called CSX and yesterday my railcar is in a town about 45 miles east of my dealer, BUT I think it has to actually come to Denver then back to the dealer. I only know this from another friend that bought from the same dealer. I probably have another week or so to wait. We shall see, but it's getting close!

Sponsored

WorkBronco

Base
First Name
WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From Norfolk Southern, status is ‘Actual Placement of Car’ in Port Wilmington which I am translating vis Google to mean ready for unloading at final railyard

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excited to see all the tracking going on!!!

I just called the ford chat # and was told mine got to Chicago, IL on 11/5.... Assume
Tracking my Bronco on CSX phone line and it appears that’s it’s spent 3 days heading in the wrong direction 😂😢. Left Wayne, Michigan 11/3 and arrived North East of Cleveland today. It’s supposed to be at Blue Island, Illinois by Wednesday and the final destination is NW Wisconsin 🤦🏻‍♂️
7B264CE4-69B1-49AC-8A41-DCB0B4AEDB68.jpeg
Mine did that too, as my rail car was at Blue Island, IL over the weekend but is now in Gibson, IN. I called ford chat and they said my car is still in Chicago. I assume it got off the train and is getting on another car with Union Pacific for the rest of the trip. Fingers Crossed!

hopshop

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome, good to see things moving in the right direction

Sponsored

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/28 blend BRaptor. I have been keeping up with the build week here and the shipping chaos. Silently with my fingers crossed I hoped
To just get a call that it’s here. Pizza tracker shows in production 10/31 but not showing built, much less shipped! Modules and tear tag were awaiting 11/1 but no word or emails. Since there is nothing I can actually do…. I wait. Kinda of impatiently

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

10/28 blend BRaptor. I have been keeping up with the build week here and the shipping chaos. Silently with my fingers crossed I hoped
To just get a call that it’s here. Pizza tracker shows in production 10/31 but not showing built, much less shipped! Modules and tear tag were awaiting 11/1 but no word or emails. Since there is nothing I can actually do…. I wait. Kinda of impatiently
I would call Ford, they may be able to help 1-800-334-4375

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well my ride is now at its final rail yard awaiting pickup by truck to deliver to dealership. Hopefully I’ll get it sometime this week!
So is mine! 😃

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if it was you I replied to before but I have the exact same scenario, but not a BRaptor.
10/28 blend. Tracker shows "in production" 10/31, mods and tear tag came online 11/1 and nothing has moved since.
Ford Chat says the car has been "produced" and has an ETA to dealer 11/18-11/24 but according to them, has not shipped.
I've read that some peoples car shows up without them, or their dealer even know it was coming. So I'm holding on to that hope lol.
Also, I tried to activate the car via the Fordpass app about a week or so ago and it sat as pending until yesterday when it was "declined" so from what I understand someone was actually in the car and declined the activation.
I've read that a number of other people had this happen to them, and then their car was delivered around a week later...so that gives me further hope!
So hang in there...you're not alone!
Sponsored