Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer couldn't see much of anything when I talked to them yesterday. That's why I reached out to Ford.
That pretty much means they don't want to. They have more insight into where your vehicle does than any of the tools we use here. Dealers are shady and I can't wait for Ford to squeeze them out of the mix. Ford direct to consumers! Dealers = Middle (crooks) Men.

cconner9

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 500, Jeek Wrangler JK, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That pretty much means they don't want to. They have more insight into where your vehicle does than any of the tools we use here. Dealers are shady and I can't wait for Ford to squeeze them out of the mix. Ford direct to consumers! Dealers = Middle (crooks) Men.
While I think in most cases that would be true I highly doubt my dealer isn't giving me all the information they have. They said they showed a delay but that was it. The dealer is a long time family friend (my parents and them have been friends forever) and they have always shot us straight.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I think in most cases that would be true I highly doubt my dealer isn't giving me all the information they have. They said they showed a delay but that was it. The dealer is a long time family friend (my parents and them have been friends forever) and they have always shot us straight.
Good for you - don't believe everything you read. Good Luck!

Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a blend of 10/25 and it has been "in production" since with no change. Chatted with Ford yesterday and they said ETA 11/14-11/20. Any way to verify or see transit info if I have the VIN? (Raptor)
Ask Ford chat if they have a rail car number. It may take several days or a week for them to see it in their system. Once you have that you can track the rail car with the CSX phone number.

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or you might want to find out if itā€™s on ā€œchip holdā€ got that awesome news today! So there is that

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 7E75D7CA-9896-4BEC-B17B-0830C1456B24

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been off the train since Friday. Dealer says it can be a few weeks from there.
hmm that seems excessive. Weeks from train offload to delivery at the dealer? Yeah if you're a state or two over, but I'm sure your dealer isn't that far from the rail yard are they?

jodilynne516

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hmm that seems excessive. Weeks from train offload to delivery at the dealer? Yeah if you're a state or two over, but I'm sure your dealer isn't that far from the rail yard are they?
About 2 hours away. Iā€™d drive over there if I could.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About 2 hours away. Iā€™d drive over there if I could.
Hmm well that sure sucks. I know how bad you want this Bronco delivered. Maybe they'll be wrong and you'll get it by Friday. I'm rooting for you! Once you get it, post pics and let us know how that Perma-Grin is treating you! :D

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My. Goodness... I cannot believe after a 15 month wait my bronco is sitting in my driveway.
Thank You Allan Vigil Ford for the painless process, and thank you Jesus for giving me the patience to deal with the Ford Motor Company :ROFLMAO:

Happy Travels Everyone! It's been fun to follow along my journey with yours.
Good Luck week 10/24!

7ED3C1EF-6C0A-479D-8642-AAE00BA3764A.JPEG
Came here to make sure yours showed up. Iā€™m now 12 days post build, and I know Iā€™m at the rail yard outside the city. Any day now I hope.