Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have some conflicting information and wanted to get your thoughts.
As far as I know, my car was shipped Friday 11/11. That is when I got my "built" email, and when I clicked on the tracker from that email, pizza tracker had it as shipped.
At that point, I reached out to Ford Chat to get the rail car number, which they provided, and also gave me an ETA to dealer of 11/12-11/18 (which I knew was not going to happen).
I track the rail car, and it says it will be placed in Tampa (final destination) 11/23...ok that makes more sense.
THis morning, I get an email from Ford saying my ETA has changed (no surprise) but the dates are now 12/10-12/16.
I reach out to Ford Chat just for fun and they confirm those dates and tell me the car is in transit, but is still in Michigan???

So now of course my mind is racing. With all of the issues these things have had in production and transportation I'm just sitting here thinking ok, what could possibly have gone wrong here. HAS anything gone wrong here? WHO is wrong here? lol.
FOr those who have taken delivery or are currently waiting delivery, have you experienced anything like this?
If the rail car is on its way to Kentucky today, why would Ford tell me it is still in Wayne, MI?
From what I've seen, it seems like you can't really trust their tracking.
But of course I'm sitting here thinking oh great my Bronco is SUPPOSED to be on that car but it really isn't lol.
Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As far as I know, my car was shipped Friday 11/11. That is when I got my "built" email, and when I clicked on the tracker from that email, pizza tracker had it as shipped.
At that point, I reached out to Ford Chat to get the rail car number, which they provided, and also gave me an ETA to dealer of 11/12-11/18 (which I knew was not going to happen).
I track the rail car, and it says it will be placed in Tampa (final destination) 11/23...ok that makes more sense.
THis morning, I get an email from Ford saying my ETA has changed (no surprise) but the dates are now 12/10-12/16.
I reach out to Ford Chat just for fun and they confirm those dates and tell me the car is in transit, but is still in Michigan???

So now of course my mind is racing. With all of the issues these things have had in production and transportation I'm just sitting here thinking ok, what could possibly have gone wrong here. HAS anything gone wrong here? WHO is wrong here? lol.
FOr those who have taken delivery or are currently waiting delivery, have you experienced anything like this?
If the rail car is on its way to Kentucky today, why would Ford tell me it is still in Wayne, MI?
But of course I'm sitting here thinking oh great my Bronco is SUPPOSED to be on that car but it really isn't lol.
IMO If you have a rail car number, I would trust that tracking. However it can take another week to get from a rail yard to a dealer by truck, so perhaps that is why the later date from Ford

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMO If you have a rail car number, I would trust that tracking. However it can take another week to get from a rail yard to a dealer by truck, so perhaps that is why the later date from Ford
Understood! I have good reason to believe that Ford chat is just wrong. After reading about people who's car showed up without them, or the dealer even knowing...it further solidifies that.
I would trust CSX more than Ford at this point. I just don't understand why they would tell me its in transit and has a rail car number, but still show it in Michigan, unless their system just has not caught up...which is totally believable.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Understood! I have good reason to believe that Ford chat is just wrong. After reading about people who's car showed up without them, or the dealer even knowing...it further solidifies that.
I would trust CSX more than Ford at this point. I just don't understand why they would tell me its in transit and has a rail car number, but still show it in Michigan, unless their system just has not caught up...which is totally believable.
I believe it is on the train. My son got the same email last night saying delivery was updated to 11/30-12/6 from 11/10-11/16. The train left AZ 24 hours ago, so it is in California somewhere now. Should be in NorCal in a day or two.

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Experienced the same with conflicting info. Most important part is you got a rail cart #.

When I tracked my rail cart # I was getting different info every days as to where it was.

After the rail cart it was loaded onto a flatbed truck to be delivered to my dealer.

You are close.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seen this type of back and forth when mine shipped, I stuck with calling the rail tracking system, which it seems updates intermittently. There were days I had the automated system tell me NO STATUS AVAILABLE. Hang in there, it’s frustrating and exciting knowing it’s on the way.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app working for anyone else right now? It’s said “status temporarily unavailable” for my VIN the last few days. Unsure if it’s an issue with the webpage or the status of my vehicle is truly “unavailable” haha

It was shipped 11/3 with an ETA of 11/12-18 in NW Wisconsin. From CSX call line, Left Wayne, Mi, went to Cleveland, then Chicago, now Gibson Indiana where it’s been the last 3 days with no ETA available.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordertrack.app working for anyone else right now? It’s said “status temporarily unavailable” for my VIN the last few days. Unsure if it’s an issue with the webpage or the status of my vehicle is truly “unavailable” haha
Same here. I've DM'd the developer to see if it's a bug with the program or something on Ford's end.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I seen this type of back and forth when mine shipped, I stuck with calling the rail tracking system, which it seems updates intermittently. There were days I had the automated system tell me NO STATUS AVAILABLE. Hang in there, it’s frustrating and exciting knowing it’s on the way.
That's my plan! The only reason I reached out to Ford was just to see what they had to say.
I'm stopping by the dealer tomorrow anyway and I'll also see if they have that VinView thing...not sure if that is any better than what Ford Chat looks at.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see the Broncos trickle in! Got mine on a couple days ago.

Originally a AMB fan but forced to change but man I think the white looks good, especially with the new tint.

Ford Bronco build week 10/24 1668613648418
I too was an AMB order, but as you know it went away. I changed my order to white at first, but then changed it again to Carbonized Metallic Grey and changed seats from MGV to Leather. The white is beautiful.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OJ thought so too!
LOL yes he did but that was Al's Bronco wasn't it? Or was it OJ's? That was the mid-90's and hard to remember.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL yes he did but that was Al's Bronco wasn't it? Or was it OJ's? That was the mid-90's and hard to remember.
Hah you might be right. I was too young to really know what was going on.
All I know is that I always thought it would be funny to have a white 2 door Bronco with the license plate "N0T0J"

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hah you might be right. I was too young to really know what was going on.
All I know is that I always thought it would be funny to have a white 2 door Bronco with the license plate "N0T0J"
Totally agree, that would be funny. I loved OJ, he was THE MAN back in the day. Sadly he's fallen from grace. :(
Sponsored