First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I have a good one to tell..... My sales guy was off for a couple of days, so I called the dealership asking if a white WT showed up on the delivery truck. The sales guy took my name/number and said we would give me a heads up if it showed up!

I was excited to get a call about 3 hours later telling me Great News!! My Bronco showed up and should be ready tomorrow after PDI. I was pumped and texted my sales guy in the am letting him know they told me my Bronco was in and told the kids there would be a Bronco in the drive when they got home from school the next day!!

I got all my license information/Bronco6g new car checklist together, a cashiers check ready from the local bank, mud flaps ready/tool kit to install immediately, turned on my insurance and made sure to add the glass protection!

The next morning, at about 10am my sales guy called and stated he is super confused as my Bronco did not show up and cant find it, and he didn't have any paperwork for it either.... He said it seems the other sales guy was a (DB) and was mistaken and it was in fact not there. I had my sales guy pull up the new map tracker and sure enough it was still at the rail station where it was dropped off earlier that week.....

And yes this all happened 6 days ago... Still waiting.... :(
Sponsored

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update : got home from work phone rang it was my dealer asking if I wanted to pick my bronco up tonight! I ran out the door and a couple hours later it's home!

361 days after ordering. Ford web tracker still shows it as shipping.

Very happy so far base mansquatch 2dr in shadow black.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update : got home from work phone rang it was my dealer asking if I wanted to pick my bronco up tonight! I ran out the door and a couple hours later it's home!

Congrats, my sons OBX shadow black 2 door is off the train an hour plus away since Sunday and no word from the dealer. Enjoy that rig, I love mine!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! PICS PICS PICS! :D (please)

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sad trombone. Got the dreaded e-mail from Ford: To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered

Has showed In Transit since 10/31........ Now they are saying Dec. 6th....maybe....I think so.....just kidding. The parts are piling up in the garage!

Sponsored

cmart101

Outer Banks
First Name
Chasity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think I have a good one to tell..... My sales guy was off for a couple of days, so I called the dealership asking if a white WT showed up on the delivery truck. The sales guy took my name/number and said we would give me a heads up if it showed up!

I was excited to get a call about 3 hours later telling me Great News!! My Bronco showed up and should be ready tomorrow after PDI. I was pumped and texted my sales guy in the am letting him know they told me my Bronco was in and told the kids there would be a Bronco in the drive when they got home from school the next day!!

I got all my license information/Bronco6g new car checklist together, a cashiers check ready from the local bank, mud flaps ready/tool kit to install immediately, turned on my insurance and made sure to add the glass protection!

The next morning, at about 10am my sales guy called and stated he is super confused as my Bronco did not show up and cant find it, and he didn't have any paperwork for it either.... He said it seems the other sales guy was a (DB) and was mistaken and it was in fact not there. I had my sales guy pull up the new map tracker and sure enough it was still at the rail station where it was dropped off earlier that week.....

And yes this all happened 6 days ago... Still waiting.... :(
I am from the 10/31 build week group and was just creeping trying to estimate delivery timeline because me and another member also went through Blair Woodhouse. Ours arrived at the Omaha railyard yesterday so maybe now that there's a few more they will get a truck out there 🤞

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! PICS PICS PICS! :D (please)
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 IMG20221122190052
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 IMG20221122190235
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 full

Was dark by the time I got home, but dealer took this pic for me. Btw to PA bros they were easy to deal with, honored my original order msrp, and idk some chunk of ford pass points that I didn't pay too much attention to lol, just wanted the keys and to go drive. Didn't see them on any of the msrp dealership lists but they honored everything.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been MIA for a few days. Picked up my girl on 11/17. Been working and enjoying her. I started putting some parts on her right in the parking lot while salesman and finance manager were handling paperwork.
Since then I've gotten the redline hood struts mounted. A 4X4truckleds Baja design triple fog kit, some sticker fab protection and color stuff and a matte black hood decal mounted. Leaving today from Jersey heading to Rock Hill SC to visit some family.

Looks great! I love the yellow lettering for BRONCO. Is that an overlay or replacement letters? I have the CO badlands and want to do the same.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer sent me this pic this morning!! I’m so freaking excited, should be ready for pickup on Friday 😍
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 D53E63B1-53C2-49EA-ADA5-17D71BC9E84D

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sad trombone. Got the dreaded e-mail from Ford: To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered

Has showed In Transit since 10/31........ Now they are saying Dec. 6th....maybe....I think so.....just kidding. The parts are piling up in the garage!
Have you tracked the rail car>
Mine shipped 11/11 and had an ETA of like 11/18-11/24 or something like that which I knew was impossible.
I got the same email you did on 11/16 with a new ETA of 12/10-12/16.
However I tracked the rail car every day and it has been in the rail yard at its final destination (Tampa) since Monday afternoon.
Now just waiting to get it unloaded...

Sponsored

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tracked the rail car>
Mine shipped 11/11 and had an ETA of like 11/18-11/24 or something like that which I knew was impossible.
I got the same email you did on 11/16 with a new ETA of 12/10-12/16.
However I tracked the rail car every day and it has been in the rail yard at its final destination (Tampa) since Monday afternoon.
Now just waiting to get it unloaded...

I haven't. Where did you get the rail car info? OrderApp hasn't updated with any of that info for me.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't. Where did you get the rail car info? OrderApp hasn't updated with any of that info for me.
It won't. Hit up Ford chat.
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Just ask them for a shipping status and they should give you rail car #.
If they don't, just ask for it.
Then, call CSX: 1-800-235-2352. It is automated.
First prompt you will ask if you want location, or weight I think, and you will want to say location.
Then, it will ask for car initials followed by the number.
Speak slowly and clearly. More often than not, I have to repeat myself hah.

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It won't. Hit up Ford chat.
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
Just ask them for a shipping status and they should give you rail car #.
If they don't, just ask for it.
Then, call CSX: 1-800-235-2352. It is automated.
First prompt you will ask if you want location, or weight I think, and you will want to say location.
Then, it will ask for car initials followed by the number.
Speak slowly and clearly. More often than not, I have to repeat myself hah.
Thanks. It arrived in Rocky Point, FL today actually. So I guess it should show up soon at the dealership I'd hope.

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got both the built, and shipped email today. I have not poked for any other details and semi-patiently awaiting the next steps. I figure tracking won’t make it show up faster so why bother. Excited to see the difference vs Badlands with 2.7

F6C6EF09-DB23-4B78-BCD1-D13A223B7892.jpeg

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs