Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I reserved I hand picked my dealer (not my local default) to one that already had certain deals advertised and reserved through them.

Others reserved with their assigned local dealer, but after beginning negotiations, transferred their reservations to a different dealer they felt comfortable negotiating with.

Then we all got our negotiated prices in writing and only then did we place our orders.

We are now waiting patiently for our Broncos to be built with agreed and negotiated prices.

What’s stopping my dealer from ignoring the contract and deciding to charge whatever they want when I arrive to pick it up? The same thing that’s stopping me from violently disassembling a show room when I find out my dealer violated the terms of a contract…

…that is to say, legal precedent and a general code of ethics.

I feel bad for anyone who just blindly went running into an order with a random dealer without sorting out these things first.
Just tell him most people got a DORA, or some invoice looking thing showing pricing. Also most have it in writing on top of that. 😞

Oh, and end it with... Sure, anything is possible.

Maybe that's what happens when you buy a Lexus... I don't know.. never had one, never wanted one 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, is it possible that what your build and reserved Bronco, and priced up per Ford's website can end up costing $10K or thousands more than what you built when it comes time to sign the deal?

If so, going to be a lot of pissed off people who thought their $60K Wildtrack/Badlands Sas is now $80K or more.
This sounds like more fake news. Build and Price lets you build and price your vehicle.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP won't change for reservation holders, but ADM will for some dealers 😏

OP
OP

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MSRP won't change for reservation holders, but ADM will for some dealers 😏
Right. Many dealers haven't had an inventory to sell this past year. My own has went thru 3 salesmen since I reserved. Fall out because you can't make a living if you don't have anything to sell. So, not fake news (BS). Watch out for ADM fees higher than what you have seen in the past and hopefully not, but I would bet the former. And if you don't sign a contract, they know they have someone in the back room that will.
Sponsored