kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, is it possible that what your build and reserved Bronco, and priced up per Ford's website can end up costing $10K or thousands more than what you built when it comes time to sign the deal?

If so, going to be a lot of pissed off people who thought their $60K Wildtrack/Badlands Sas is now $80K or more.
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tax will get you more than a quarter of the way to $10k.

OP
OP

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tax will get you more than a quarter to $10k.
I'm not talking about tax. I'm talking about the car arriving with an MSRP $10-$20K over or the dealer puts on his $10-$20K.

Sponsored

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, is it possible that what your build and reserved Bronco, and priced up per Ford's website can end up costing $10K or thousands more than what you built when it comes time to sign the deal?

If so, going to be a lot of pissed off people who thought their $60K Wildtrack/Badlands Sas is now $80K or more.
Yes, anything is possible. I’m gonna pay ’21 invoice less $2,000 for my ‘22. That’s what my dealer told me and I can trust them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not talking about tax. I'm talking about the car arriving with an MSRP $10-$20K over or the dealer puts on his $10-$20K.
Okay, I’ll bite for sake of getting this train going…

In what universe did you order a vehicle without negotiating price first? How would it be even possible for your bronco to arrive and you not know what it’s going to cost you? Surely you have in writing exactly what you’ll pay. I mean, all of us do… and many are paying *less* than what the configurator totaled to.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we really have to talk about this again? If you ordered and didn’t sign something acknowledging what you ordered and how much you’re paying, you’re screwed.

OP
OP

kkooch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, I’ll bite for sake of getting this train going…

In what universe did you order a vehicle without negotiating price first? How would it be even possible for your bronco to arrive and you not know what it’s going to cost you? Surely you have in writing exactly what you’ll pay. I mean, all of us do… and many are paying *less* than what the configurator totaled to.
Zack- if you reserved and built your bronco online using Ford's website, which in turn was assigned to a local dealer, check out the disclaimers on pricing (no guarantee) on your build details. Your build price is "estimated". Haha is on us the buyer ;)

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zack- if you reserved and built your bronco online using Ford's website, which in turn was assigned to a local dealer, check out the disclaimers on pricing (no guarantee) on your build details. Your build price is "estimated". Haha is on us the buyer ;)
When I reserved I hand picked my dealer (not my local default) to one that already had certain deals advertised and reserved through them.

Others reserved with their assigned local dealer, but after beginning negotiations, transferred their reservations to a different dealer they felt comfortable negotiating with.

Then we all got our negotiated prices in writing and only then did we place our orders.

We are now waiting patiently for our Broncos to be built with agreed and negotiated prices.

What’s stopping my dealer from ignoring the contract and deciding to charge whatever they want when I arrive to pick it up? The same thing that’s stopping me from violently disassembling a show room when I find out my dealer violated the terms of a contract…

…that is to say, legal precedent and a general code of ethics.

I feel bad for anyone who just blindly went running into an order with a random dealer without sorting out these things first.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Desert_6G