Kapeli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recently took delivery of a 2022 2 door Badlands SAS and looking to make it taller (2-3" above stock SAS height), wider (stability and stance) and bulletproof in the process.

My terrain consists of sand, lava, mud (with or without ruts) and of course asphalt. No high speeds while off road but I do like to cover ground when conditions allow me. State regulations require damn near full wheel coverage on sides and mud flaps on the rears. Hoping someone has an idea that will minimize the mud flap with a steel bumper that wraps the rear corners and meets with the AdvFib kit???

Here is my vision....
Create a 2 door BRaptor stance - have it sit an inch taller - perform at a high level and have it not break

Who's with me?!!!!!

7" Advance Fiberglass front and rear panels ( will allow for full coverage with track width additions). Hood as well.
Complete Baja Kit or 1 ton's????
37" or 36" x 12.5 or 12 tire????
Rim size and offset / backspacing????
Coilovers or Fox adjustable????

Upgrade steering
Full skid plates
Basket style spare tire carrier or bumper mounted?????
Roll cage additions that will make it safer???
Performance upgrade must haves???

I really do appreciate this site and everyone participating and helping one another.

Thank you for your time.
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m thinking your Bronco will immediately melt once you drive it in lava. šŸ˜³
I was thinking the same. Never seen anything for lava protection. That part aside sounds like a badass rig in the making. Way more technical than my experience.

OP
OP
Kapeli

Kapeli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m thinking your Bronco will immediately melt once you drive it in lava. šŸ˜³

LOL

Allow me to clarify- Old and cold lava rock. Picture your dirt and rock trails. Like that but with old and cold lava instead of dirt and rock.