Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NO. There is no programming needed on a Ford.

I am running this on my 2021 F150 Raptor and also my 2022 Wildtrak. Just install and drive for 2-3 miles and it will auto sync.

BTW .. I will run the same TPMS on my incoming 2023 Bronco Raptor.
Awesome
Sponsored

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the Schrader oem part # tpms and they need to be programmed, they are not being picked up. The local tire shop didn't have the equipment to program them so I think I have to go to the dealer. I went with the ML3T-1A180 sensors, they don't have the Ford logo though.

Last edited:

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the Schrader oem part # tpms and they need to be programmed, they are not being picked up. The local tire shop didn't have the equipment to program them so I think I have to go to the dealer. I went with the ML3T-1A180 sensors, they don't have the Ford logo though.
Figured I would update this post. Several tire shops didn't want to touch my truck since I bought the oem sensors and the local Ford dealer wanted $199 to program them. I stopped by a sister store to the shop I had mount and balance the tires/sensors/wheels and I told the guy I wasn't sure if the sensors were awake or not. He came out with a tool and said he was getting readings off all the sensors so I decided to try the TPMS-19 tool ($13 off Amazon for clone tool) and it worked with the manual relearn procedure.

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the follow up, I am in the same boat and just ordered from amazon.
Sponsored