Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tpms-adjustment.37940/

Take a look at this thread, it should help. I am pretty sure that one of these does it. I am traveling a lot and don't always have easy access to everything. For instance, my Bronco is in San Angelo, TX and I am in Corpus Christi, TX.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if you donā€™t have forscan or computer skills you can do what us rednecks do.

Remove TPMS from wheels.

Purchase some PVC tubing and end caps.

Place TPMS in tube and glue on end caps.

Drill a hole in one end cap and install a regular tire stem.

Inflate the tube to desired pressure.

Throw the whole shebang under the seat and never look back.

No TMPS light ever again.

Have done it for years, works like a charm.

One word of advice. If pulled over by the po-po they might think it is a pipe bomb if they search the vehicle. šŸ˜

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's easy to do, it's in the BCM module. You just need to look.
figured It out I think. So this should not set off any lights or warnings if I have wheels with standard non tpms valve stems, correct?

thanks for the help. Iā€™m just learning the FORScan

TPMS Moniter off.jpeg

Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if you donā€™t have forscan or computer skills you can do what us rednecks do.

Remove TPMS from wheels.

Purchase some PVC tubing and end caps.

Place TPMS in tube and glue on end caps.

Drill a hole in one end cap and install a regular tire stem.

Inflate the tube to desired pressure.

Throw the whole shebang under the seat and never look back.

No TMPS light ever again.

Have done it for years, works like a charm.

One word of advice. If pulled over by the po-po they might think it is a pipe bomb if they search the vehicle. šŸ˜
Love this!!

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

figured It out I think. So this should not set off any lights or warnings if I have wheels with standard non tpms valve stems, correct?

Ford Bronco Disabling TPMS Sensors TPMS Moniter off
Have you or anyone else in this thread re-enabled TPMS after disabling? I disabled mine since I didnt have time to take my old wheelset to a shop before setting up and testing the new ones. I left it disabled for about 10 months and just did a teardown during my tire rotation to put TPMS back in and re-enable. After enabling, I got nothing... just a TPMS fault and no values for any tire. Install was easy, not sure what I could have messed up. Maybe I missed another step in forscan

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I turned it off for a day just to see what happened. When I checked the tpms on the dash display and in ford pass, I just had dashes with no numbers. I reactivated it and it displayed everything ok.

I was just getting prepared to do this with my new wheels and was contemplating using regular valve stems Vs tpms sensors.

Have you or anyone else in this thread re-enabled TPMS after disabling? I disabled mine since I didnt have time to take my old wheelset to a shop before setting up and testing the new ones. I left it disabled for about 10 months and just did a teardown during my tire rotation to put TPMS back in and re-enable. After enabling, I got nothing... just a TPMS fault and no values for any tire. Install was easy, not sure what I could have messed up. Maybe I missed another step in forscan

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack. 2017 Challenger Hellcat.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Disabling TPMS Sensors TPMS Moniter off
I hope this works. I just installed some 37's on my Battle Born Wheels yesterday. I had bought 5 sensors from Tire Rack that I thought were factory Ford, but they came loose in a bag. The first one I pulled through the wheel and right before it seated the brass threaded end snapped off. I ended up just putting rubber valve stems in all five wheels as I didn't want to break more sensors.

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me know for sure if it works out for you.

I hope this works. I just installed some 37's on my Battle Born Wheels yesterday. I had bought 5 sensors from Tire Rack that I thought were factory Ford, but they came loose in a bag. The first one I pulled through the wheel and right before it seated the brass threaded end snapped off. I ended up just putting rubber valve stems in all five wheels as I didn't want to break more sensors.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, mine came back eventually. I didnt need to go to a dealer or anything, I think just just needed some miles after reactivating the DID to wake up and start reporting correctly.

I turned it off for a day just to see what happened. When I checked the tpms on the dash display and in ford pass, I just had dashes with no numbers. I reactivated it and it displayed everything ok.

I was just getting prepared to do this with my new wheels and was contemplating using regular valve stems Vs tpms sensors.
Sponsored