First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F150 short bed
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As of today I have a Raptor to be claimed. I was able to spec. it out which I did with the most limited options. Sticker is $87.7k. With the price increase I'm not sure if I want to take delivery. Looks good in pics, but near $90k is a lot for me to handle at the moment. I went and allocated the funds to other things while I was waiting. Gotta decide over the weekend.
Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As of today I have a Raptor to be claimed. I was able to spec. it out which I did with the most limited options. Sticker is $87.7k. With the price increase I'm not sure if I want to take delivery. Looks good in pics, but near $90k is a lot for me to handle at the moment. I went and allocated the funds to other things while I was waiting. Gotta decide over the weekend.
Let us know, there are quite a few of us looking for a Braptor without paying an obscene ADM. Worst case scenario, buy it and sell it at-cost or for a slight mark up to someone on this forum.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great idea but taxes usually make this untenable.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's crazy how in just 2 years time, they jacked the msrp on the Braptor almost 20k...

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's crazy how in just 2 years time, they jacked the msrp on the Braptor almost 20k...
And crazier that it really hasn’t stopped making it near impossible to get. A fair ADM on a 2022 still gets you a Braptor that’s less than a comparable 2023 at current MSRP.

Also there are many way to get around sales tax. Buy it, drive it and you can still sell it and worst case break even.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Cartlin

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F150 short bed
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was planning to register in Montana with no sales tax so it could work. I’d love to be able to drive it. Also I’ve stripped it down so not everyone is going to like that configuration.
If anyone is interested let me know. I’m not sure yet what I’ll do.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor