Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called and scheduled my appointment for feb.
-stock spark plugs okay, unless doing pass after pass at the track.
-Remove procal 4 and revert to stock
-Keep jb4 installed, gives them extra tuning capability.

Now we’re dependent on cel. It cannot be done with a cel up. Rest of mods will be here next week. If no codes present for 2 weeks we’re good to go.

He was also amazed with no cel for downpipes over the last 3k miles. Says that’s usually the big issue.

So it should be going up with the Spd down pipes, jb4, afe blade and momentum, 50/50 bov, and intercooler. Will report back after I get the afe products put in on how she acts.
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go to the website they have pricing, info, and check list on it. You can also schedule a tune appointment

This is the first cracked tune. Sure others will be offering a chip later this year. Problem with the chip is it’s a generic tune where this one is tuned for your specific vehicle and parts. Dyno tune will always be safer and better than a tune box or chip.

I just was emailed last night the last 2 pieces of my performance upgrade shipped. Should have them next Tuesday. If the truck runs for a couple weeks with no codes I will be headed to Canada to get it tuned by then. Will probably have to change the plugs before I go.
Good afternoon Ground_zero298,
I was on their site, but I saw no pricing for either the half day, or full day tune. Did they quote you a price, and if so, was it for the half day or full day tune?
I am putting on a new CAI this weekend, already have the flow through catback exhaust on, so I am curious what last two pieces you are awaiting...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was on their site, but I saw no pricing for either the half day, or full day tune. Did they quote you a price, and if so, was it for the half day or full day tune?
I am putting on a new CAI this weekend, already have the flow through catback exhaust on, so I am curious what last two pieces you are awaiting...
I was looking at their site today and it was $1000 for a full day and $750 for a half. Not sure if that's CD or USD. If it's CD that's about 750 USD and 559 USD.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They said tuning is around 3 hours to do. Cost 1k. They also ask if you plan on staying the night and recommend a hotel for you. I’m scheduled for February 17th right now. My afe blade and momentum should arrive tomorrow. Will get them on this week and pray for no cel’s (cai and charge pipes)

So we will be getting base numbers off inter, 50/50 bov, afe cai and charge pipes, down pipes, and jb4. I already put my procal back to stock. Then what they can make hp wise out of all that on 93.

Last edited:

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said tuning is around 3 hours to do. Cost 1k cash. They also ask if you plan on staying the night and recommend a hotel for you. I’m scheduled for February 17th right now. My afe blade and momentum should arrive tomorrow. Will get them on this week and pray for no cel’s (cai and charge pipes)

So we will be getting base numbers off inter, 50/50 bov, afe cai and charge pipes, down pipes, and jb4. I already put my procal back to stock. Then what they can make hp wise out of all that on 93.
Alright, thank you for the info. I very much look forward to seeing the results. Fingers crossed that they are as spectacular as I am hoping. Keep us all posted.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the afe stuff bolted on. So we’re at 100% now. No check engine light yet. Lot of damn parts in that charge pipe kit.

In the vid I said I didn’t notice a power difference. After reviewing the vid the 40-60 pull was quicker than normal. Can’t wait to get the other 170 horse to the wheels.

Feb 17th!!!!!!

And yes! I can finally hear the turbos spool!

113458E3-AA59-4080-8F23-E7E61862BB73.jpeg

3933A9A1-42EE-443F-AD29-D7BE11217FA8.jpeg

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Minor update. Ended up blowing both intercooler hoses off the next morning. So retightening may be necessary between hot motor and 0 degree temps. Found 5 semi loose clamps. Went over everything again. Will check again this weekend. That was for the afe momentum and blade runners.

After I did get it back together, noticed a huge difference in performance. Think I had a air leak all along.

On a side note she’s a pig with no boost but sounds really mean with the intercooler hoses blown off. She defiantly whistles.

Check/mod list was emailed out for review. Will let everyone know if any issues with current mods or if we need to do anything on our end.

Still set for the 17th.
Sponsored