First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The truck rips now. But…. Off the line it is still a little bit of a dog. 2,500 rpm’s and above there are no issues. I read that the pedal commanders are good but I also read conflicting views. I couldn’t care less about fuel and so on, I just want a little more go. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. Btw I’m running the 93 octane tune on the jb4.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The truck rips now. But…. Off the line it is still a little bit of a dog. 2,500 rpm’s and above there are no issues. I read that the pedal commanders are good but I also read conflicting views. I couldn’t care less about fuel and so on, I just want a little more go. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. Btw I’m running the 93 octane tune on the jb4.
Pedal commander would be perfect for what you want.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's probably more TCU than pedal. I had a BMW that had an engine capable of matching the transmission's max torque rating and the ECU/TCU limited torque in the first 2 gears. Having a pedal tuner helped but really you're just making the "volume" on the dial turn up faster, you can literally do that with your foot. If the computer wants to limit your power it's going to and it doesn't matter how hard you step on it.
Sponsored