Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah...That sux. I was 7/142020 1st hour res. took delivery of me 2 door bigly Bend Jan. 5th 2022. I thought that was a ridiculously long wait.
Hahaha! Congrats! Have a build week now - 5/2/22. Hope it sticks.

Mwindle

Outer Banks
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.windowsticker.forddirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have a build date, then you have an assigned VIN. I got both my build week (5/2) and my VIN from the Ford Chat and not my dealer. You can also ask you dealer to give you your VIN. They have access to get you that information.
Thanks for the info

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out the door pretty quick one would think.
Im a July 2020 reservation holder... 1/2021 Conversion to order and I have no VIN or build date

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
Do you have the phone number for this?

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the phone number for this?
so I read this a few weeks ago I think the day you posted... I called Ford Motor Corporation also, I didnt get any of this good news. I did speak to a very friendly lady who ensured me they could see my order but everything on my 2 door wild track lux was constrained. we removed the tow package while on the phone and then she sent to dealer to update order. Dealer sent me the new order information a few hours later. She could give me no help in timing or expectation of receiving VIN information, then she gave me an $800 rebate to use for "Price guarantee" with dealer.. so ... ugh!!! guess Ill call every thirty days.. ;-)

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a base model 2 door with auto/6cyl and nothing has changed but I see a lot of higher packages here on the site being built. So I assume the constraints are not the issue.

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
called ford again this morning just to check in, they had much less info this time. you can tell we're wearing them down by asking so much lol.

basically got the runaround, unsure when we'll have to convert you to a 2023. we don't know if your order will actually happen for a 2022. and we don't know how much longer we're building 2022s lol.

figures.
Sponsored