Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also went through the Twitter DM route. Told them my entire story of delays, checking the tracker constantly, etc. Same response: asked for more info, asked for preferred communication method, then told me a "Customer Service Representative" would contact me to discuss. When I finally got an email from this Customer Service Representative, the only info she provided was to ask ...

"Have you check vehicle status online?"

Oh, wait, we can check the status online? Who knew!

Obviously she hadn't read (or been told) any of the info I provided. It's been radio silence since then.
Last time I spoke with a CS rep they were like "oh we can only see what you see", despite the fact that many times previously different CS reps were able to give me specific information about build dates, etc. Somehow I doubt that Ford's internal network only includes the same information that pops up on our tracker.
Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried the DM route in January and was told my 'concern' was escalated to the Vehicle Reservation team and that someone would contact me 'soon'. (Note - the response did not have soon in single quotes, but maybe it should have.) Followed up in February, and was told my case was still active and that again, someone would be contacting me soon. Called the Marketing line they push you to (800-334-4375) on March 23 and was given no pertinent information other than the case is still active. Called April 6 and again no update (you should contact your dealer) but was told that the case was still open and contact would be via email, she was going to let her supervisor know and they'd try and get the ball rolling.

Apparently it takes over three month (so far) to send an email.

Sent an email to my dealer same day (6th) and predictably, no response. So my experience in using a DM on social media to get information hasn't been successful. (Granted, nobody seems to have any information on my order anyways, but it's not to much to ask to be told that yet another person can't/won't help. Thanks Ford.

(Edit - called the MPH line because another forum said that Fridays are the days to do it on because of a mid-week update, again no information, brought up the Reservation team case and was told they are very busy and wait times are seven to ten days. Told her I've been waiting for over three months, she apologized for the delay.)

Last edited: