First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey gang - LSS, ordered / reserved / placed deposit in August '21 for a 4D/BL/Sas/Lux Bronco and was notified I was being pushed to a M/Y 22. No biggie. Visited my dealer on 10/14/21 to make sure all was well before orders went live on 10/15/21. Sales Mgr advised all was well and they'd convert my order. They did not. After several conversations with Ford's customer service folks it turns out my reservation was NOT converted to an order and it was only after several calls to the dealer that they admitted their mistake and ultimately I had to place my own order on 2/7/22 - 117 days after my dealer should have done it. Management at the dealership has been less than communicative and cooperative in terms of straightening this mess out... Any suggestions on what to do next? I know the '22 orders close on 3/7/22 so should I just cut bait, get my two deposits back (yup, had to pay another one) and go to another dealer and the back of the line? Thanks!
Sponsored

gvw68871

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey gang - LSS, ordered / reserved / placed deposit in August '21 for a 4D/BL/Sas/Lux Bronco and was notified I was being pushed to a M/Y 22. No biggie. Visited my dealer on 10/14/21 to make sure all was well before orders went live on 10/15/21. Sales Mgr advised all was well and they'd convert my order. They did not. If you are promoting your sat, then I advise you to read the review of services for estimating the amount of traffic on the website https://ninjareports.com/website-traffic-estimators/. Here you will find a list, a rating of Seo services that exist on the market today). After several conversations with Ford's customer service folks it turns out my reservation was NOT converted to an order and it was only after several calls to the dealer that they admitted their mistake and ultimately I had to place my own order on 2/7/22 - 117 days after my dealer should have done it. Management at the dealership has been less than communicative and cooperative in terms of straightening this mess out... Any suggestions on what to do next? I know the '22 orders close on 3/7/22 so should I just cut bait, get my two deposits back (yup, had to pay another one) and go to another dealer and the back of the line? Thanks!
Thanks a lot for info!

Last edited: