First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I just talked with Sandra from Ford Marketing program headquarters (1800-334-4375)..

she said ford is “hearing” everyone.. she advised me (as an FE reservation) to NOT to anything to cx at this time.. she said they’re working on a way to change the policy to allow dealerships changes.. they understand the complaints about “pre-markups”.
I asked where the reservation goes if I cx and she couldn’t answer that.. she said she’s going to raise it up but we may not get an answer due to it being in the dealerships favor (unofficial statement). She is going to raise the concern that some dealerships may view these reservations as theirs and try to undermine the original buyer out of the deal so we pass on them and they can sell the one that magically comes to their lot... I hope ford really is listening.. call and keep the pressure on peeps.
Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Total garbage if they don't let you switch dealers. I had a similar problem of the system saying my preferred dealer was unavailable, never selected any dealer, it ONLY gave me one choice, and I have a dozen dealers within an hour of my house.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree with you and wanted to add that Ford does keep tabs on all social media including this forum. Go Bronco!
S
So I just talked with Sandra from Ford Marketing program headquarters (1800-334-4375)..

she said ford is “hearing” everyone.. she advised me (as an FE reservation) to NOT to anything to cx at this time.. she said they’re working on a way to change the policy to allow dealerships changes.. they understand the complaints about “pre-markups”.
I asked where the reservation goes if I cx and she couldn’t answer that.. she said she’s going to raise it up but we may not get an answer due to it being in the dealerships favor (unofficial statement). She is going to raise the concern that some dealerships may view these reservations as theirs and try to undermine the original buyer out of the deal so we pass on them and they can sell the one that magically comes to their lot... I hope ford really is listening.. call and keep the pressure on peeps.
amazing! Reasonable complaints and reasonable response. They have 3 months to figure it out. I am sure they will. Good start.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really do appreciate the Ford dealers/sales at least trying to help, but other forums have an actual Customer Service type person straight from the company as a registered and participating member. I would love for Ford to step up and designate an competent, 'in the know', reliable staff person to join us.

I mean how often do you get this kind of buzz on a new product. Great forum, GREAT members, and great dialogue.

Actual Ford participation would show they really care about making this rollout a game changer with staying power for years to come!

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really do appreciate the Ford dealers/sales at least trying to help, but other forums have an actual Customer Service type person straight from the company as a registered and participating member. I would love for Ford to step up and designate an competent, 'in the know', reliable staff person to join us.

I mean how often do you get this kind of buzz on a new product. Great forum, GREAT members, and great dialogue.

Actual Ford participation would show they really care about making this rollout a game changer with staying power for years to come!

Which forum?

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which forum?
Ford Raptor Forum had Crystal for a while but she kind of faded away. I think its based upon buzz, need, etc. The Bronco being so new and so interesting to a lot of people... and so many unanswered question is ripe for this type of interaction.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like the sound of this, let’s get it dialed in. Any idea how we can make this happen?

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford needs to get their act together and either mandate no ADM or give us reservation portability. Otherwise, I'm happy to cancel and come back in a few years when the bugs have been worked out.

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

They should engage their customers but they will do it on ford approved social media as their name is directly attached, I.e. ford Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. I wouldn’t expect constant emails to this site. Remember as a corporation they have social media policies and one of them could be to utilize ford approved media channels.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too many folks jumped the gun. I have not put in my reservation yet as I knew there would be issues. I called my dealer which I have purchased 2 Raptors from and asked how many reservations they had and was told hey had 50. I was told of those 50, many will walk away for several reasons. I asked why and my contact said for one they have received many calls about whether or not Ford will do leases. They told me flat out there will no leases ... like the Raptor.

I asked what they were selling the bronco for and was told we have not decided BUT most likely it would be near invoice, at invoice or below.

Then I ask if the bronco was an allocated vehicle and they said NO. Now "we can't order 50, but we will order a few."

I have a good connection there and have purchased 3 cars from them and they told me I would def get invoice or below.

Guys .. if you can't change dealerships then just drop your reservation. A lot can happen between now and April of 2021 (Covid could go crazy this fall and Ford shuts down the plant).

Be patience .. we will all get into a bronco.

:)

Last edited:

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Too many folks jumped the gun. I have not put in my reservation yet as I knew there would be issues. I called my dealer which I have purchased 2 Raptors from and asked how many reservations they had and was told hey had 50. I was told of those 50, many will walk away for several reasons. I asked why and my contact said for one they have received many calls about whether or not Ford will do leases. They told me flat out there will no leases ... like the Raptor.

I asked what they were selling the bronco for and was told we have not decided BUT most likely it would be near invoice, at invoice or below.

Then I ask if the bronco was an allocated vehicle and they said NO. Now "we can't order 50, but we will order a few."

I have a good connection there and have purchased 3 cars from them and they told me I would def get invoice or below.

Guys .. if you can't change dealerships then just drop your reservation. A lot can happen between now and April of 2021 (Covid could go crazy this fall and Ford shuts down the plant).

This advice doesn’t work for first edition buyers, but will for all others

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They're not doing leases on the ordinary Bronco? I find that hard to believe. FE, yes. But the regular ones?

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Straight from Galpin Ford in California today - We just had sales training and it cleared up a lot of things for us.
  1. By law we can not sell above MSRP if someone does a special order
  2. At Galpin we honor Xplan pricing for the Bronco
  3. When it is time to place your orders you will be allowed to switch dealers
  4. No ADM or dealer fees just destination charge
Def taking my business to these guys.
Sponsored