Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone confirm to me when was it exactly that Ford made the last policy change where you can only switch dealerships once?
I know I switched my dealership before this policy change because I remember seeing it announced here in Bronco6g, after I made the switch. And i’m considering switching again, but when I call the marketing department they say I can’t, even though I had no possible way (or control) of knowing that they would make that policy change.
Sponsored

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someone confirm to me when was it exactly that Ford made the last policy change where you can only switch dealerships once?
I know I switched my dealership before this policy change because I remember seeing it announced here in Bronco6g, after I made the switch. And i’m considering switching again, but when I call the marketing department they say I can’t, even though I had no possible way (or control) of knowing that they would make that policy change.
If they won’t let you switch, cancel the reservation and make a new one with the dealer of your choice.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't cancel the reservation until you get this resolved, even if you end up making a new one. Things like is why I am waiting to move mine, things change, better offers appear and or may appear. I would make a new reservation soonest with the dealer your want then fight about the old one as it is a better place in line.

OP
OP
King_Bronco0327

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't cancel the reservation until you get this resolved, even if you end up making a new one. Things like is why I am waiting to move mine, things change, better offers appear and or may appear. I would make a new reservation soonest with the dealer your want then fight about the old one as it is a better place in line.
The question is, fight who. Because these reps are like robots and pull the, “just doing my job” card “i cant do anything about it because my computer prompt doesn't allow me”

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can only switch once now during this phase...although I think you’ll still be able to switch at time of order...but to hedge, I’d make another one at the dealer you want to buy from. If you end up not being able to switch the first one, then use the second and cancel the one not used.

OP
OP
King_Bronco0327

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can only switch once now during this phase...although I think you’ll still be able to switch at time of order...but to hedge, I’d make another one at the dealer you want to buy from. If you end up not being able to switch the first one, then use the second and cancel the one not used.
I hope you can dealers at the time the order banks open.
But its tricky to do the later half of what you said because I reserved back at the night of the reveal, and I would lose my place in line.

Last edited:

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know there might be a thread here somewhere, but, how do I switch my reservation to another dealer? I have 2 reservations with one specific dealer. Now I would like to transfer one of those reservations to a different dealer. Thanks for anyones assistance.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there might be a thread here somewhere, but, how do I switch my reservation to another dealer? I have 2 reservations with one specific dealer. Now I would like to transfer one of those reservations to a different dealer. Thanks for anyones assistance.
6EED9A50-16F4-4A80-8AB2-6A81D392614D.jpeg

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, thank you!