9mmbullitt

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 21 F150 PB, 19 Bullitt, 22 Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have a reservation with Jarrett-Gordon Ford in Winter Haven FL. Early in the year they said to send them a build and price of how I want to order my Bronco. I send them a loaded out Wildtrak in Red. A get a call around March asking if I want to wait until the 2022 MY to order. I said yes. In August I get an email from Ford saying my Bronco is slated to be built. Problem is, I haven't order it yet plus the Bronco that Ford says is being built is a Black Diamond with basic package in Area 51. I called and they said they had to order it or lose the reservation. I called BS. They ordered it, knowing it wasn't what I wanted and they will be able to put in on the lot for 10k over. They said I have right of first refusal and if I don't want it I can order another. So I lose my reservation and all that goes with it.

Now I get a call yesterday that it has arrived. I'm going to go test drive it and then refuse it . Anyone want a Black Diamond 4door?
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could have added a code of 99 to your reservation which means don't build. They did not provide accurate information about being required to submit a build. It's what my dealer did with my order. That situation is BS. I'd talk to the GM of the dealership and then Ford. That reservation belonged to you, not the dealer.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah they did you dirty. Definitely see if you can't reach out to Ford directly.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have a reservation with Jarrett-Gordon Ford in Winter Haven FL. Early in the year they said to send them a build and price of how I want to order my Bronco. I send them a loaded out Wildtrak in Red. A get a call around March asking if I want to wait until the 2022 MY to order. I said yes. In August I get an email from Ford saying my Bronco is slated to be built. Problem is, I haven't order it yet plus the Bronco that Ford says is being built is a Black Diamond with basic package in Area 51. I called and they said they had to order it or lose the reservation. I called BS. They ordered it, knowing it wasn't what I wanted and they will be able to put in on the lot for 10k over. They said I have right of first refusal and if I don't want it I can order another. So I lose my reservation and all that goes with it.

Now I get a call yesterday that it has arrived. I'm going to go test drive it and then refuse it . Anyone want a Black Diamond 4door?
Call their BS on it. Those are supposed to be in-store orders with your signature! Tweet @mrlevine and let him know that the dealer is defrauding you. 'Cuz that is what they are doing. No doubt, this is fraudulent. Tell them that and see how they respond. Ford no likey.

Incinr8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Dodge Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same thing happen to me. I went and got a cash loan at lightstream, Bought it cash , Waited a couple weeks for the title, Flipped it a couple weeks later and made 9000.00 easy. paid the loan off. That wasn't my intention but I was pissed and wasnt gunna let them to get away with it.
Sponsored