First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have purchased about a dozen rigs over the years and most of these dealers and sales people are totally clueless. Part of the problem Ford is the people selling your products with little interest in the client. Unscrupulous salesman and dealerships are a dime a dozen and it is about time the business model is changed. As far as the build, price and ordering process has been another total fiasco. I have been a Ford guy for a long time but if this is the way you do business these days I question my purchase. If the software is screwed up here, what happens when they build the vehicle?
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,ā€˜21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went I and worked with the Sales guy to get the order I want. Now I hope that what we agreed on is being updated for my specific reservation. I think Iā€™m going to call Ford Customer Service in the morning to make sure that the dealer isnā€™t fā€™ing anything up. Log into my Ford account to check the build and I can get past this screen. In Store Order? Whatā€™s that mean?
C37FBAB0-9F8E-4711-B1C6-A1C293843467.jpeg
same, and I haven't got a confirmation email.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First. They couldnā€™t figure out how to order it.

Second. They had to call a Ford rep to show them how to order it.

Third. The Ford rep cancelled like three times until finally showing up today.

Fourth. They ordered me the WRONG trim when I clearly gave them the paperwork in person last week showing them exactly what I wanted.

:mad:
5th, you are taking your business elsewhere...?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which Dealer did you use? I used Mullinax in Lake Park and called the salesman today - apologized for being that PITA customer, but they needed to convert my order. Explained that default 99 code that was mentioned here and they had to change it. Voila! a couple hours after speaking with him,ut is showing on my Ford Account as an Order, but no details or email.
Did you ever get any details or an email? I'm using the same dealer in Lake Park and never received an email. Sent 2 emails now and got no response yet.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
First. They couldnā€™t figure out how to order it.

Second. They had to call a Ford rep to show them how to order it.

Third. The Ford rep cancelled like three times until finally showing up today.

Fourth. They ordered me the WRONG trim when I clearly gave them the paperwork in person last week showing them exactly what I wanted.

:mad:
If you were in NY I'd think we were at the same dealer. What does the order process actually involve? What kind of confirmation should we expect once the order has been placed?

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They still havenā€™t switched me over to the new dealership yet. Why is it taking so long? :mad:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You stated the first dealer actually ordered (incorrectly, but it doesn't matter), sounds like you have to go through the process of getting it back to a reservation first. Pick one of the threads on conversion without permission and see if that is relevant to your situation. It sounds like it is a several week process and I am not that sure that anyone has fully succeeded yet, but I haven't really paid that much attention to those threads. Hopefully you get it straightened out quickly and easily.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m amazed at times that this is the same company that just had a practically flawless rollout of the Bronco Sport. That vehicle was revealed the same day as the Bronco, had a build & price up within a day or two of the reveal, and folks are already driving them around on the roads. Iā€™ve seen 2 in the past week and I barely leave the house!

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m amazed at times that this is the same company that just had a practically flawless rollout of the Bronco Sport. That vehicle was revealed the same day as the Bronco, had a build & price up within a day or two of the reveal, and folks are already driving them around on the roads. Iā€™ve seen 2 in the past week and I barely leave the house!
It's probably a lot easier to roll out a vehicle that practically no one wants. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, what was supposed to be my old dealership came to their senses and got me the right vehicle and accessories ordered (only lux package is missing which Iā€™ll have them fix) so I called Ford and had them cancel my switch to the new dealership. Here is what I ordered:

Ford Bronco My dealership is stupid FBCB22F0-D897-4A52-9C47-32BDBFE2D0E5
Sponsored