First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Toyota Sienna, Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like mine, got a call late one Saturday it was delivered, and they were closing soon so they pulled it in service. I could come get it monday......

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be guarding it like Fort Knox with a tank. Also, charge them for the publicity, because you know they weren't open to get it today and used it for advertising, lol.

*not legal advice

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be guarding it like Fort Knox with a tank. Also, charge them for the publicity, because you know they weren't open to get it today and used it for advertising, lol.

*not legal advice
you think the dealer would have prepped/washed it, then left it out in the lot without calling him first? Not likely, he just didn't come in to get it when they were open. Literally nothing to see here but a guy trying to drum up some drama.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

At least it’s closed and locked and nobody’s crawling all over it. It’d be worse if it was inside the dealership showroom and they were open.

OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you think the dealer would have prepped/washed it, then left it out in the lot without calling him first? Not likely, he just didn't come in to get it when they were open. Literally nothing to see here but a guy trying to drum up some drama.
Lol 😂 not trying to drum anything up. Just thought it was a fitting post for a Bronco forum. Thanks for policing things though.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, from the horror stories of some of these dealerships, I would not put it passed any of these dealerships to use his Bronco as a show piece.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol 😂 not trying to drum anything up. Just thought it was a fitting post for a Bronco forum. Thanks for policing things though.
So he wasn't wrong 😂