Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered mine Tuesday morning and have not received a confirmation email yet. I paid an additional $900 deposit and can’t even get a confirmation!!!???
Which Dealer did you use? I used Mullinax in Lake Park and called the salesman today - apologized for being that PITA customer, but they needed to convert my order. Explained that default 99 code that was mentioned here and they had to change it. Voila! a couple hours after speaking with him,ut is showing on my Ford Account as an Order, but no details or email.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which Dealer did you use? I used Mullinax in Lake Park and called the salesman today - apologized for being that PITA customer, but they needed to convert my order. Explained that default 99 code that was mentioned here and they had to change it. Voila! a couple hours after speaking with him,ut is showing on my Ford Account as an Order, but no details or email.
I’m using the same dealer! I’ll call tomorrow. Thanks!

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m using the same dealer! I’ll call tomorrow. Thanks!
YW! Yeah.....a local! Perhaps you can also push them to put the actual details of our orders into the system :ROFLMAO: My reservation date is 8/1, I went in yesterday and they didn't put my order in until today. So order date on my end shows 1/28

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we call this another screwed up Ford roll out yet
You can call it whatever you wish; but the actions of a few dealerships aren't really the actions of Ford.

I feel like a lot of folks just want to be angry about something, so folks like you troll for problems to stir up that anger
you really want to have. If you truly believe Ford has screwed up this roll-out, cancel your reservation and move on. I hear Jeep is offering some decent discounts.

LiquidIQ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, Impreza Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a confirmation email that had some options I had later removed, but the dealer sent me the build sheet and it was correct. I'd blame the system for pumping out incorrect info. Of course your dealer could still be stupid and did mess it up.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going over there tomorrow and sitting my ass in that chair until they fix it. Otherwise, I will be switching dealerships.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I officially switched dealerships. Got so sick and tired of getting the run around from them. They said they didn’t order me a Cactus Grey FE but Ford on the phone when I was switching dealerships said they did. :mad: The dealership even said It was a Badlands in the system when it clearly wasn’t and that they were waiting on an email from Ford to finalize my order which was already done without my consent. I don’t know if they were just clueless or trying to screw me over. Hopefully this new dealership which is closer to my house anyways is better. It definitely can’t be any worse.

Last edited:

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent my B&P to dealer for a 2D BL in Cactus Grey and I received this order from Ford.

19EF4C45-103E-457D-A3AE-6A61A1987BF1.png
Thanks! That is the build I was on the B&P with this morning so I will kindly take that off your hands and give you my reservation (which I'm not ordering until next month)

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sales guy at the old dealership just texted me another build sheet and asking if it was right. Get this. It’s a Black Diamond in antimatter blue. LOL. These people don’t have a damn clue. Blocking his number now.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's too bad we have to use dealers at all... seems like WE don't benefit at all.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went I and worked with the Sales guy to get the order I want. Now I hope that what we agreed on is being updated for my specific reservation. I think I’m going to call Ford Customer Service in the morning to make sure that the dealer isn’t f’ing anything up. Log into my Ford account to check the build and I can get past this screen. In Store Order? What’s that mean?
Ford Bronco My dealership is stupid C37FBAB0-9F8E-4711-B1C6-A1C293843467
Sponsored