Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're about the first person ever who's wife pushed them for a WildTrak and not a base. šŸ˜‚ That's a keeper...

I was priority code 11 and was the 3rd delivery at my dealer. (according to them) Only 1 other MIC top. Which makes think, what other asshole is sitting here on launch night in this podunk ass area, ordering a Bronco.
Second person. lol. Our dealer had a Wildtrak and a base for their mannequins. My wife chose the Wildtrak. She didn't even want to look at the base.
Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How has no one figured this out (being facetious). The ultimate constraint is the MIC hardtop. Iā€™m pretty certain you could go in and order a fully specā€™d out Badlands or Wildtrack including tow package and have a build date in the next schedule run as long as you donā€™t have the hard top on your order.
Just learned through the back door this morning that I have a scheduled build for 2/14/22. No email and no vin yet. On Tuesday of this week I dropped the 2.7L engine. If I need more power I'll add it later.

Badlands, 4-door, Eruption Green, Advanced 4x4, Auto, 2.3L engine, MIC top, Leather, High Pkg., Optional Wheels

Early morning 7/16/20 reservation

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just learned through the back door this morning that I have a scheduled build for 2/14/22. No email and no vin yet. On Tuesday of this week I dropped the 2.7L engine. If I need more power I'll add it later.

Badlands, 4-door, Eruption Green, Advanced 4x4, Auto, 2.3L engine, MIC top, Leather, High Pkg., Optional Wheels

Early morning 7/16/20 reservation
Letā€™s see which one of us are cruising the streets of Omaha in an Eruption Green Badlands first. Right now I have a 2 week advantage.

Also, Woodhouse gave me my VIN within 10 minutes of asking for it.

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spoke with my dealer this morning about removing the slide out tailgate. I figured it would delay my build since itā€™s supposed to be a late availability part. He said he couldnā€™t because itā€™s already been picked up by Ford and received a vin. Tentative build date is 2/14/22! Iā€™m prepared for it to be pushed back but Iā€™m thrilled itā€™s happening so quickly. Iā€™m sorry for all the people who have been waiting for weā€™ll over a year. This process is like nothing Iā€™ve ever seen.

Ordered: 12/14/21 - No Reservation

Build Date According to Dealer: 2/14/22

Four Door Base

Oxford White

2.3L with Auto

Soft Top

Floor Liners with Carpet Mats

On Road Assistance Kit

First Aid Kit

Slide Out Tailgate

Sponsored

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)
Ordered: 12-2-21
Received VIN #: 12-7-21
Scheduled Build Week: 2-7-22

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
I converted my order to a 2022 in October. Green, Black Diamond, Mid Package, soft top, and it's scheduled to be built Jan 22, 2022. I think you can start the celly.

jjsgroi

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered my 2 door Oct. 13 and got my VIN Oct. 28 with a build week of Jan. 3, 2022. However I just got bumped back to Jan.10. Getting a VIN and build date is one thing. Actually getting it built and not constantly bumped back is another.
Same thing for me 2dr base auto 2.7
I ordered my 2 door Oct. 13 and got my VIN Oct. 28 with a build week of Jan. 3, 2022. However I just got bumped back to Jan.10. Getting a VIN and build date is one thing. Actually getting it built and not constantly bumped back is another.

OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted my order to a 2022 in October. Green, Black Diamond, Mid Package, soft top, and it's scheduled to be built Jan 22, 2022. I think you can start the celly.
I hope there will be celebrations. All I know is the wife is pissed at all the accessories I purchased ahead of time. I justified it by saying it was Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales. Fingers are crossed and I will have a cold IPA ready when it finally gets built.

Sponsored

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! This system is f'd up some will be happy some won't. Time to be happy for those that are getting their new toys!

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)
Ordered: 12-2-21
Received VIN #: 12-7-21
Scheduled Build Week: 2-7-22

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
I'm in the same week and I just called Ford. I didn't receive email from Ford/Dealer either. I got my VIN from a phone call to Ford customer service.. I guess it's normal..

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How has no one figured this out (being facetious). The ultimate constraint is the MIC hardtop. Iā€™m pretty certain you could go in and order a fully specā€™d out Badlands or Wildtrack including tow package and have a build date in the next schedule run as long as you donā€™t have the hard top on your order.
I have a 4 door BD, soft top, non-SAS and still no build date...

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I can not figure out is why Ford is not prioritizing the people who reserved, and then ordered them way back in 2020 and the early part of 2021. That just does not make any sense, which is why I was so shocked to get a phone call from the dealer with this news. It just seems very weird.
Didnā€™t Tesla also do this awhile back with Model 3? Where reservations holders were waiting for months/years once production started. Meanwhile people could order it online and get theirs within a couple of weeks.
Sponsored