First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4 Tremor, 2007 Roush 427R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE reserved. Curious if I cancel my reservation because the dealer and I cant come to terms that they'll still be allocated that FE. Which means they wont have much incentive to negotiate with me. Just a thought.
To clarify, this is assuming we absolutely cannot switch dealers.

This would piss me off to the point I would end up buying the damn thing just so they don't get it lol. I don't want to see that FE around town!
Sponsored

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do some dealers charge an extra fee to take delivery for customers?
I'm going to assume they'll try their damndest especially on the FE. And if they keep the allocated Bronco regardless the cards are all in their hands.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have an FE ordered? Just a theory - maybe they will open cases for those with FEs since we can't cancel and reorder.
yes. I have an FE. And we are saving every penny for it. I can not afford the dealerships gouging cause they got lucky I was persistent enough to get one in their area. I feel like I did the work and they’re gonna swoop in and steal it from under me.. ?. Defenseless

Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes. I have an FE. And we are saving every penny for it. I can not afford the dealerships gouging cause they got lucky I was persistent enough to get one in their area. I feel like I did the work and they’re gonna swoop in and steal it from under me.. ?. Defenseless
So that is two of us with FE orders who were able to get cases opened. Pretty small sample size but still... Anyone else want to chime in?

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So that is two of us with FE orders who were able to get cases opened. Pretty small sample size but still... Anyone else want to chime in?
Keep me/us updated guys. If work slows down I'll try to open a case.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I opened a case but no case number.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE reserved. Curious if I cancel my reservation because the dealer and I cant come to terms that they'll still be allocated that FE. Which means they wont have much incentive to negotiate with me. Just a thought.
[/QUOT

If they get to keep are FE reservation they could care less if we buy it or not and can ask what ever they want over MSRP. After 3 hours of their site crashing and finely getting one this news is complete BS. I tried over 20 times get my preferred dealer and the site said the dealer didn't participate in the program. Only way for my order to go through was to accept dealer that was posted on my screen. This is completly the WRONG way to conduct business IMO. We should be able to choose are dealer no if and buts about it. Especially if they indicated that we would be able to switch.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same boat with the FE reserved and hoping to be able to switch dealers. No luck yet. I am hoping to be able to work with the dealer but am not very optimistic by the sound of other's troubles. Will also be pestering Ford to swap dealers.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This could be the worse car buying experiance in my life. FORD GET YOUR SH-T TOGETHER AND ALLOW US TO MOVE ARE RESERVATION TO WHICH EVER DEALER WE PREFER.

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Response from my dealer was:

"There is talk that there might be an overage of MSRP on these vehicle but def will not be under. If a dealer is telling you under there is no way they will be doing that"

So I know I'm in trouble

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I opened a case but no case number.
I would call back and ask for a case number. I talked with Paula and she told me they forward everything up.. we’ll see.. she offered to put a complaint for me about my dealer but they haven’t done anything yet so I just got a # to call if I choose to file one later.. I hope the higher ups are truly listening. If people keep calling in ... they should. I also hit them up on twitter asking these questions. Make it public as hell!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reserved a Badlands but any indication from the Dealer is playing games I'll cancel and wait i'll wait for more favorable terms. I still need to get my hands on one before I pull the trigger anyway.

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a Badlands but any indication from the Dealer is playing games I'll cancel and wait i'll wait for more favorable terms. I still need to get my hands on one before I pull the trigger anyway.
I agree. How are we going to test drive these things? Have to get my fiance behind the whole thing. This is "her" car after all.
Sponsored