Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree, I can’t understand why Ford is making some wait so long. I feel lucky. I ordered in February and got scheduled already.
Great for you. Looking at your build....a lot of constrained items. This is nothing negative about you....but this is why early reservation holders are getting upset. We are seeing a lot of this happening. There is no clue what is going on here as far as build scheduling. Enjoy the heck out of it!
Sponsored

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
I'm in the same boat as you, but my order was placed on 3/13/2021 and still I have heard nothing. Fingers crossed.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out the door pretty quick one would think.
Nope, I’m one of many early reservation holders still waiting to be built. I only recently received a VIN/build week. A lot of other early reservation holders still waiting for a VIN.

Nahdud829

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Yamaha R6, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a lot of early reservation holders ahead of you still waiting!
I reserved 7/21/2020, ordered as soon as the order banks opened in January 2021, got bumped to a MY22, updated order 11/17/2021 & still don’t have a VIN/build date

Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its all about dealer allocation, Ford could give 2 craps about your reservation
I just checked my local Autonation and they have 35 pending on their website, while my small dealer that i made the mistake of ordeing from has maybe sold 5 this year if that

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
That is my build, Badlands all options except leather.

7-15-2020 Reservation. Good luck on it being weeks. I believe a VIN is farther out than that for me.

My dealer has several allocations, even Raptor allocations. The have sold lots of Broncos with lower trims and a few FE's

I do not believe much of anything Ford says

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That # is some scammy sounding telemarketing thing. Yes, that could describe Ford, but it's not Ford.
Thank you for calling movie phone. If you know the name of the Bronco you've selected, press 1.

You've selected Bronco Sport?

Why don't you just TELL ME the name of the bronco you've selected?!?

dfinnegan7487

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That # is some scammy sounding telemarketing thing. Yes, that could describe Ford, but it's not Ford.
According to a different thread it is: 800 334 4375 however they said it was like a marketing line...not sure if that helps or not.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for calling movie phone. If you know the name of the Bronco you've selected, press 1.

You've selected Bronco Sport?

Why don't you just TELL ME the name of the bronco you've selected?!?
I hope @steverollin gets the internet points you deserve.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Customer service folks will tell you anything to get you off the phones coz they are timed for performance evaluations. The shorter the call, the better for them.
Sponsored