Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I am glad taxes in CA are based off of final out the door price. I don't understand why I should pay MSRP and not include rebates that were part of the transaction.

Anyways. Finished all my paperwork with Granger Finance yesterday. I officially own a Bronco 3 years in!!! They helped me set up the Bronco on my app so I can track it.

Hoping the broker can get it scheduled for transport by Friday, but the holiday may throw a wrench in the plans. Worst case scenario it will not ship until Wednesday. On the plus side, there should be multiple carriers transporting Broncos from Granger to CA.
Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved 10-28-20? Built 4-13, shipped, 4-15, got to Granger on 5-11, emailed on 5-23, signed purchase paperwork 5-25, and I will pick up 5-26.

My price was exactly what our signed agreement was when we ordered the 23 model. I will receive a check from Ford for the 3220 in price protection. Eric
S. has been great to deal with!

Don't forget to mention the Bronco6g forum for pricing on the Ford ESP!
Did you have an address issue on your price protection? Seems to be less and less people being able to apply the price protection and/or order modification incentive at time of sale.

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have an address issue on your price protection? Seems to be less and less people being able to apply the price protection and/or order modification incentive at time of sale.
Yes. I moved in January of 21. I don't understand how it's messed up since I only reserved at my old address and ordered all three times from my current! It has been confirmed by marketing and Granger so I guess ill just buy accessories with the refund!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In SC it's 6-8% according to local sales tax rate BUT a maximum of $500. The dealer lobby, with their self interest in mind, keep this safe for the moment.
I firmly believe it's why Georgia has a formula they use to gouge new residents, many of whom would be from SC.
SC is confusing to me and I've been here 10 years! Local rate for me is 6% and is reduced by millage but then the Max Tax is the $500 so they get you on both right? Now the taxable amount is "fair market value" that they have a standard guide for but can't find it anywhere. So I take that as not based on my out the door Granger price and the price protections.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wasn’t when I got my Sport either. Maybe too many complaints or audits from the state taxing authorities. Wisconsin made me send them proof I paid as little as I did.
What did you need to send in? I just picked mine up. The price is well under the 2023 window sticker. Thank you Granger for that.

Sponsored

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PSA: CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDERS

Regular emails came thru no problem. Finance email went to junk. It might all work out. Good luck to everyone!
Same .. my purchase agreement went to spam & i emailed them back 5x until I found it. Besides that issue , Eric was awesome along with everyone else during the process.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just picked mine up at Granger. Even with a trade was in and out in an hour. Savannah and Eric were great to work with.
Price exactly as expected. MY23 at MY21 pricing. $2k below invoice. Can't beat that.
Quick stop for a burger then bringing my Bronco home!

Last edited:

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SC is confusing to me and I've been here 10 years! Local rate for me is 6% and is reduced by millage but then the Max Tax is the $500 so they get you on both right? Now the taxable amount is "fair market value" that they have a standard guide for but can't find it anywhere. So I take that as not based on my out the door Granger price and the price protections.
I just got back from DMV/ Local treasurer. Treasurer used the Granger number ( MY 2023 DORA From Granger) which = $919 here in Sumter County.
DMV is $551 everywhere in SC for new registration.
No allowance for Private Offer or Order Modification as they are itemized in another column. I did not try to get that added. I was weak 😳😳. That might be possible but IDK. I did not get the OM money up front, Granger has file proof of eligibility.

adam4x4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. Perhaps this'll actually end up being the positive of Granger requiring it up front.
They're showing taxes calculated from the cash price minus all rebates ($6,145) on my purchase agreement.
It is up to the state where you are registering. Some include rebates/discounts and some exclude them.

adam4x4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm being told I will get a check made out to the DMV to take with me. They won't mail it directly.
Is this what happened? I'm being told a check would be sent to the DMV...problem is all of the DMVs are privately run in my state and they will have no idea why they are getting a check from an out of state dealer. I've asked if I can get the check payable to the DMV and take with me when I license it. Will avoid a big headache.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got back from DMV/ Local treasurer. Treasurer used the Granger number ( MY 2023 DORA From Granger) which = $919 here in Sumter County.
DMV is $551 everywhere in SC for new registration.
No allowance for Private Offer or Order Modification as they are itemized in another column. I did not try to get that added. I was weak 😳😳. That might be possible but IDK. I did not get the OM money up front, Granger has file proof of eligibility.
This is my fear for NY. I can absolutely see someone at the DMV interpreting the current documents I have from Granger at the before rebates price. Hoping I can get a NY bill of sale from them that has the final price after rebates on there.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my fear for NY. I can absolutely see someone at the DMV interpreting the current documents I have from Granger at the before rebates price. Hoping I can get a NY bill of sale from them that has the final price after rebates on there.
Texas made me pay tax on the before discount price... Whatever. It's $325, noise in the great scheme of things.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this what happened? I'm being told a check would be sent to the DMV...problem is all of the DMVs are privately run in my state and they will have no idea why they are getting a check from an out of state dealer. I've asked if I can get the check payable to the DMV and take with me when I license it. Will avoid a big headache.
Turned out the check will be mailed to be and made out to the county treasurer (which is who I asked them to make it out to). When I receive that along with the Nebraska temporary title then I'll go stand in line at the DMV. :)

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PSA: CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDERS

Regular emails came thru no problem. Finance email went to junk. It might all work out. Good luck to everyone!
KirchTX thank you for posting this, I would have never checked my Spam/Junk folder. Today I saw an email come in and disappear I checked my "Spam folder and nothing new, then I was reading this thread again and saw your post, checked my Spam folder again and there was the message from Brook!! She will be calling tomorrow to finalize everything. I am so ready for this journey to end, so the new one can begin thanks again.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up yesterday. It’s true. It’s so anticlimactic haha. I thought there would be a line out front but I was there around 9:15am and i was the only one picking up. All the Uber/Lyft guys are familiar with the drill it seems. The one doc is the one reaffirming the mileage on the clock when they gave you the keys. Mine was at 7. I’m around 575 I think now in Little Rock.

Brooke said the Ford rebate checks could take as long as 4-6 months. You know that’s really bad. It’s a happy day but 6 months for my promised $4320 by Ford for a bs reason like oh you moved is not right.

IMG_4133.jpeg
Sponsored