First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed we were on the same rail car.
I haven't tracked it in quite some time.
We're probably buried deep in the back of the lot by all the new arrivals. LOL
It is sure looking that way.
Sponsored

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I booked refundable flights for that weekend a couple weeks ago and let them know I was shooting for that. They said no problem.
Okay thanks, I am just trying to get an idea of how much longer I have to go.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine arrived at Granger on 5/10 and I got the call today. Picking it up 5/26.

As Ford would say, stay pumped!
Just updated to show at Granger via the tracker for me! Nothing from the dealership yet, though.
@gutshot are you saying it took 5 days for Granger to contact you saying it was ready to be picked up from the time the tracker reflected Final Prep?
Thanks in advance.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just updated to show at Granger via the tracker for me! Nothing from the dealership yet, though.
@gutshot are you saying it took 5 days for Granger to contact you saying it was ready to be picked up from the time the tracker reflected Final Prep?
Thanks in advance.
I've been at Granger for 5 days. I haven't heard anything, but I also realize they've just been ambushed with loads of Broncos. So, I wait patiently for the phone call/email starting the process to pickup. I'll be flying in using reward travel, so I'll be looking at flights within a 10 day window. We'll see how it goes. 🤷‍♂️

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is correct. They notified me 5 days after it was delivered.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been at Granger for 5 days. I haven't heard anything, but I also realize they've just been ambushed with loads of Broncos. So, I wait patiently for the phone call/email starting the process to pickup. I'll be flying in using reward travel, so I'll be looking at flights within a 10 day window. We'll see how it goes. 🤷‍♂️
Same. Been there six days for me. Patiently waiting for the finance call.
Granger got swamped.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger got swamped.
Just got the initial email from Financing. Pickup clock starts now!!!

Bronco LeRoy

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my email from Brooke in financing this morning. Price is exactly what I expected! Flying in on the 25th and will be on the 10:00AM shuttle from my hotel to Granger on the 26th!

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was there 5 days and then got the call from Shelby. About 20 minutes later it was done!

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger got swamped.
Oof. I just talked my girlfriend into flying out, picking up at Granger and road tripping back to CA through Moab but we would need to pick up 5/24 to make it work with work schedules. That seems unlikely given a 6+ day wait at Granger as my truck is stuck in Omaha. An average tortoise could have walked to Granger and back to Omaha in the time it's been sitting there. Oh well, I have a shipper lined up if needed.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oof. I just talked my girlfriend into flying out, picking up at Granger and road tripping back to CA through Moab but we would need to pick up 5/24 to make it work with work schedules. That seems unlikely given a 6+ day wait at Granger as my truck is stuck in Omaha. An average tortoise could have walked to Granger and back to Omaha in the time it's been sitting there. Oh well, I have a shipper lined up if needed.
Good thing you have a plan B. I assumed I'd have mine by now too. We will have to see how well the ES350 does on Fins and Things! :cool:

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thing you have a plan B. I assumed I'd have mine by now too. We will have to see how well the ES350 does on Fins and Things! :cool:
I was so excited for Fins N Things. It will still happen, just looks like it won't be next week.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be at Granger on Friday morning to pickup. It took me a few hours today to get decisions made, a flight booked (rewards travel) and a hotel for Thursday night, but Friday we'll be driving it home. Can't wait!

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hah! Just had the same conversation with my wife. If I get the call by tomorrow, I will fly out the 25th, start heading west, have her and the kids fly to SLC, drive to Moab, and drive home.

Hope it works!

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well after 900+ days we finally picked our Bronco up on 5/11, meet Mallard! We didn't have a lot of time to snap pictures of the lot but they are packed! So, everyone that is waiting please be patient with them, the wait is well worth it! Samantha had us in and out in no time and was very professional. Also big thanks to @Zach@Granger for having such an amazing team, Yall got a customer for life out of me.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 20230511_144336
Sponsored