Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has always been our intent and commitment. We realize inevitably some deals will fall through but we are not knowingly going to go through with an order without an end user who had committed to the Bronco. We have enough demand that will certainly outstrip our allocation that we want to get ours to our customers asap. If someone backs out we'll cancel the order and move onto the next reservation. đź‘Ť
An ethical leader steps up! Not surprised that it's Granger. Thanks, Zach! :love:
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So 80%, that's a low B grade. So how many dealers are actually rated that high? Not Many! So it is actually a pretty high bar for most of them.
Sad but True.

Added:
Ford Bronco Calling on Dealers to Commit to the Bronco Name Match Integrity Policy 1616638429648

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with Zach...If the vehicle isn’t scheduled, I will cancel the order if I know the customer isn’t going to take it
Thanks, Tom! :love:

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually contacted my local dealer today (Sheehy Ford in Ashland, VA) to cancel my order in an effort to take advantage of @DealerInsider 's 4% off invoice deal. I'm a late res. anyway so I knew this wouldn't push me back much. They flat out told me they would be able to refund my money but would be keeping my order open "in case I changed my mind." I told them I was not ok with that, because really I don't want someone else taking my build. They told me they would get back to me and shocker, I haven't heard anything about it.

The real dissapointment is that I plan to buy a fully loaded Flex at the same time to have a vehicle to haul all of my family in for road trips, etc., so by blowing me off about the cancellation, being unable to provide any type of discount to try and prevent the cancellation, and/or being less than desirable to deal with throughout this whole process, they are loosing two different sales.

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually contacted my local dealer today (Sheehy Ford in Ashland, VA) to cancel my order in an effort to take advantage of @DealerInsider 's 4% off invoice deal. I'm a late res. anyway so I knew this wouldn't push me back much. They flat out told me they would be able to refund my money but would be keeping my order open "in case I changed my mind." I told them I was not ok with that, because really I don't want someone else taking my build. They told me they would get back to me and shocker, I haven't heard anything about it.

The real dissapointment is that I plan to buy a fully loaded Flex at the same time to have a vehicle to haul all of my family in for road trips, etc., so by blowing me off about the cancellation, being unable to provide any type of discount to try and prevent the cancellation, and/or being less than desirable to deal with throughout this whole process, they are loosing two different sales.
Good choice. I suspect you’ll be much happier working with an ethical dealer.
Sponsored