Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to dealership yesterday to add Sas to my OBX order and they said I couldn’t add it. Probably due to shortages, but I thought they’d let me do it and just not expect to get it this year….. or anytime soon.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or maybe you just aren't getting a 2021 Bronco, do you have a VIN number yet? Also what is your current order?

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's because the MY21 Order banks are closed. What you have in will be what you get if they select it for MY21 production. Once the MY22 order banks open you if you want to make changes it will be based on MY22 options and you will become a MY22 order that won't start production until December.

OP
OP
napenn78

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or maybe you just aren't getting a 2021 Bronco, do you have a VIN number yet? Also what is your current order?

I’m order 1536. Late compared to most here. No VIN yet.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to get this out of the way, did they say something like you can't have the Sasquatch package with the Sport package?
Barring that, I've heard that you can’t change priority code now but if you really want Sas and are worried you won't get it then it's worth asking. Did you get the softtop or hard top? If you're hardtop you're definitely getting an MY22 and can add Sas when the order banks open in September (allegedly), so no worries about getting the truck you don't want.

Sponsored
OP
OP
napenn78

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just to get this out of the way, did they say something like you can't have the Sasquatch package with the Sport package?
Barring that, I've heard that you can’t change priority code now but if you really want Sas and are worried you won't get it then it's worth asking. Did you get the softtop or hard top? If you're hardtop you're definitely getting an MY22 and can add Sas when the order banks open in September (allegedly), so no worries about getting the truck you don't want.
He just said that when he pulled up my order, adding Sas was no longer an option. Not there to select. I chose to go soft top in hopes to see before Christmas! Not holding my breath.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m order 1536. Late compared to most here. No VIN yet.
Where did you get this #? Sorry I’m new and I have a number lower than that on mine that I don’t think means anything because I refuse to believe that as late as I ordered (4/19) that that number has any significance as to my place in line.

Last edited:
OP
OP
napenn78

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you get this #? Sorry I’m new and I have a number lower than that on mine that I don’t think means anything because I refuse to believe that as late as I ordered (4/19) that that number has any significance as to my place in line.
That was just the order number through my dealership, probably specific to their store.
Sponsored