Sponsored

Can’t lie; our OBX was suppose to be built today 6/28; not done.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
The tracker is SLOW at updating after the production phase to "built."

For example, mine still says "in production" even though it was loaded into the convoy at 2:10 today and will be delivered tomorrow.

My blend date was last Thursday. It came off of final at midnight and was tagged for release at 10am Friday.

Give it a day or two and then ask your dealer to look.
Ross-thanks for the insider info.
So my blend day is Friday 7/2.
If it's bulit on Friday, will it sit through the next week's shutdown or is there on going work to ship built units ?
Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ross-thanks for the insider info.
So my blend day is Friday 7/2.
If it's bulit on Friday, will it sit through the next week's shutdown or is there on going work to ship built units ?
Only production will be shut down, lot operations will continue. Your rig will be finished and moved onto the next phase.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had some hope it would be done today but still shows in production on the tracker. Oh well maybe soon.
Mine was also supposed to be a 6/28 build but I got an email saying it had been pushed back to 8/2, oh well, itll get here when it gets here

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My “print date” was 6.25. Hopefully this helps others range in on their dates as they get stickers and build dates.
I had a 625 blend and print d
My “print date” was 6.25. Hopefully this helps others range in on their dates as they get stickers and build dates.
I hope so. I had a 6/25 blend as well as 6/25 print date. This morning ( 1 and 4 AM EST) system was updated with "Built" and "Shipped".
Hang in there..

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a 625 blend and print d

I hope so. I had a 6/25 blend as well as 6/25 print date. This morning ( 1 and 4 AM EST) system was updated with "Built" and "Shipped".
Hang in there..
I also have a 6/25 print date but with a 7/2 blend.
The window sticker showed up the morning of 6/25.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I remember when deliveries were supposed to start in “early spring” and everyone was supposed to have a build window end of may. Oh the good old days.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My badlands sas was supposed to be built this week, pushed from week of June 7th. Just got email today saying pushed to week of July 12th.

I feel like I'm on a commercial airliner being told the mechanical issue should be fixed shortly and expect to only be delayed another 20 minutes. over and over again.
Same, friend, same. I was 6/14, then 6/28, now I am also pushed back to July. I don't even have any of the production killers. Its a little disheartening, but still a first world problem.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only production will be shut down, lot operations will continue. Your rig will be finished and moved onto the next phase.
Ross, with everyone getting their dates parked at 8/2 for the time being is there a chance we could find out more about our actual build dates in the coming weeks? I am mainly asking if Ford will communicate new dates to us customers even on weeks when MAP is shut down 7/5 and 7/26

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ross, with everyone getting their dates parked at 8/2 for the time being is there a chance we could find out more about our actual build dates in the coming weeks? I am mainly asking if Ford will communicate new dates to us customers even on weeks when MAP is shut down 7/5 and 7/26
Last I was told, August scheduling will be a normal scheduling cycle that will then repeat for September, October, and November.

With so many more "spots" on the line 8/2 and after, I expect many more people will know their build dates in the coming weeks.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I was told, August scheduling will be a normal scheduling cycle that will then repeat for September, October, and November.

With so many more "spots" on the line 8/2 and after, I expect many more people will know their build dates in the coming weeks.
can you confirm there are still build spots open for the week of 7/14 and 7/21. Seems most people who were moved back had time slots in this area. Just trying to see if there is any chance we could still get moved up instead of back

Sponsored
OP
OP
YTFORD

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A date showed up today on the in production tracker of 6/29 so that is good news.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

can you confirm there are still build spots open for the week of 7/14 and 7/21. Seems most people who were moved back had time slots in this area. Just trying to see if there is any chance we could still get moved up instead of back
I can't confirm that... that's not information I have direct access to.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hell- I will be satisfied just to show mine is scheduled , regardless of when it actually gets done.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, friend, same. I was 6/14, then 6/28, now I am also pushed back to July. I don't even have any of the production killers. Its a little disheartening, but still a first world problem.
Remarkably I just checked again - I don't know why - and now my ford vehicle tracker has switched to "in production" saying it can take a few days?? (so maybe the email with 7/12 build date is off?) and I have a window sticker finally. Blend 320210713

Ford Bronco Can’t lie; our OBX was suppose to be built today 6/28; not done. Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 10.56.19 AM

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tracker is SLOW at updating after the production phase to "built."

For example, mine still says "in production" even though it was loaded into the convoy at 2:10 today and will be delivered tomorrow.

My blend date was last Thursday. It came off of final at midnight and was tagged for release at 10am Friday.

Give it a day or two and then ask your dealer to look.
Anyway to track a CSX rail car ?
Says my OBX is in Wayne MI on a rail car.
Sponsored