Sponsored

Can I fit my Black Rhinos from my OBX on my Raptor?

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I realize this has probably been addressed multiple times but I searched and couldn’t find much definitive. I’ve currently got a 2023 Outer Banks that I have some nice Black Rhino wheels for. My Bronco Raptor is due to be delivered any day. Is there a way to get my 17” Black Rhinos to fit on the Raptor? A kit or something? If anyone has resources I appreciate it!
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think so. The Braptor does not use a special rim. It really would depend on your off-set to how the rim would fit with the tire.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately, the standard Bronco and the Bronco Raptor have different stud spacing so the wheels aren’t interchangeable unless you have a second set of holes drilled into them or use a wheel spacer/adapter.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As stated above it is possible (but not a great idea) to use the same wheels. Good thing you have bronco money though that second set shouldn't be an issue big dawg.

Hopefully the wheels are low mile and no damage. Try to post them in the buy / sell section on here. The wheels will also fit the new rangers. Always good practice to see what else they fit and put that in the for sale posting.

kilo6one

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think so. The Braptor does not use a special rim. It really would depend on your off-set to how the rim would fit with the tire.
The Raptor has a pcd of 6x135. The other bronco trims have a pcd of 6x139.7. No, the wheels won't work.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco Raptor the same bolt pattern as the F-150 Raptor, which is different than the other Broncos.

So no a Bronco Rim will not bolt onto a Bronco Raptor.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp thats something I learned. Did not know the pattern was different. I wonder why Ford decided to go that route.

OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm still going down this rabbit hole... Black Rhino discontinued the part number of my wheels but the new part number has dual bolt patterns for 6x135/6x139.7. Attached is a picture of my wheel and it shows 12 bolt holes and what appears to be a smaller bolt pattern that in my opinion must be the 6x135. Sadly when I called Black Rhino they would not verify this to be true. I have sense emailed them again and asked that they escalate my issue because this is just entirely unlucky of me or I shouldn't have been sold an inferior part number. A bit frustrating. If by chance someone in the know reads this my original part number was 1795ARS126140M12 and it appears the new part number is now 1795ARS120067M06
Thanks!

wheel.jpeg

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp thats something I learned. Did not know the pattern was different. I wonder why Ford decided to go that route.
The raptor uses the same front wheel hub assembly as the F150, IWE included, so it would make sense they used that bolt pattern for the truck rather than make completely different front hub assemblies just for the raptor.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm still going down this rabbit hole... Black Rhino discontinued the part number of my wheels but the new part number has dual bolt patterns for 6x135/6x139.7. Attached is a picture of my wheel and it shows 12 bolt holes and what appears to be a smaller bolt pattern that in my opinion must be the 6x135. Sadly when I called Black Rhino they would not verify this to be true. I have sense emailed them again and asked that they escalate my issue because this is just entirely unlucky of me or I shouldn't have been sold an inferior part number. A bit frustrating. If by chance someone in the know reads this my original part number was 1795ARS126140M12 and it appears the new part number is now 1795ARS120067M06
Thanks!

Ford Bronco Can I fit my Black Rhinos from my OBX on my Raptor? wheel
It seems you were just unlucky to buy your wheels before the new part number was offered for sale. I don't think there's fault on either side of the transaction, it was just the timing of the order. From their standpoint, you ordered a part number and they fulfilled it.

I bought a set of Primm Beadlocks with the intention of interchanging them between our 2DR and Raptor, but didn't realize at the time that the Raptor has different spacing (it wasn't built yet and I didn't do enough research before buying). If/when I decide to put them on the Raptor, I'm thinking an adapter is the cleanest and easiest way to accomplish this. The extra width on the Raptor won't be a big deal and the components should handle it with no problem.

Something like this should work, I think. 6x5.5" (139.7mm) to 6x135.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTM

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It seems you were just unlucky to buy your wheels before the new part number was offered for sale. I don't think there's fault on either side of the transaction, it was just the timing of the order. From their standpoint, you ordered a part number and they fulfilled it.

I bought a set of Primm Beadlocks with the intention of interchanging them between our 2DR and Raptor, but didn't realize at the time that the Raptor has different spacing (it wasn't built yet and I didn't do enough research before buying). If/when I decide to put them on the Raptor, I'm thinking an adapter is the cleanest and easiest way to accomplish this. The extra width on the Raptor won't be a big deal and the components should handle it with no problem.

Something like this should work, I think. 6x5.5" (139.7mm) to 6x135.
Yet if you look at the pic there is clearly an alternative bolt pattern that looks a bit closer. I think it fits but they can’t see it in their paperwork and refuse to escalate it to someone who knows for sure.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yet if you look at the pic there is clearly an alternative bolt pattern that looks a bit closer. I think it fits but they can’t see it in their paperwork and refuse to escalate it to someone who knows for sure.
Sorry, I completely misunderstood your point. I thought the pic you posted was of a new wheel that had both patterns drilled in it, but that your wheels only had the pattern for 6x139.7. Went back and re-read your post and realized the pic was of the wheels you purchased and that it's got 2 patterns. Do you think it's possible you ordered 1795ARS126140M12, but actually received 1795ARS120067M06?

Did a little digging on the old Wayback Machine and couldn't find where your part number (1795ARS126140M12) ever showed anything but a single pattern of 6x139.7. Not saying it didn't happen, but I just couldn't find their specs that showed that part number ever having 2 patterns machined into the wheel.

However, the new part number (1795ARS120067M06) has been around for at least a couple of years and their spec sheet shows it to always be machined for both 6x139.7 and 6x135. I couldn't find where that part number was ever associated with any other pattern, nor would I expect it to be. If it was a different pattern/patterns, I would expect it to have a different part number.

Based on what I was able to dig up, I'm thinking you're probably correct in assuming that your wheels have both 6x139.7 and 6x135, so they should fit both Broncos. It's easy enough to verify by taking a tape measure and pulling a measurement from the center of one hole to the center of another hole 180* opposite of it to see if you get 135mm.

Hope that helps you out.

Ford Bronco Can I fit my Black Rhinos from my OBX on my Raptor? Black Rhino Arsenal
Sponsored

Reactions: JTM