Sponsored

Can you go to off-roadeo if you bought a bronco but didn't order it?

adamargyle

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I looked and some places it seemed to just say "owners of a 21 or newer Bronco" and other places said "customers who placed an order"

I bought mine off the dealer lot, but I'd love to go to one. I'm not too far from New Hampshire, either.
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure it is now open to the public, to get the for sure answer to your question, just call them directly 🍻

graham5david

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes. You just have to submit your purchase paperwork and vin

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Technically anyone can go. A validated owner is able to receive a discount on the fee of the first driver. I believe this only applies to first/new owners, not second-hand, FYI. There may be a chance a second-hand owner could also get the discount permitting the first owner did not use the VIN to go.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. You just have to submit your purchase paperwork and vin
This.
Register online, submit your VIN and it will comeback in a day or so as approved (as long as it was a new-untitled Bronco and not used).

Pro tip. If you are bringing a guest, after VIN approval, complete the rest of the registration process but don't check out and leave it in your cart. In a couple of days you will receive a guest discount of $100.00. Or you can just try the code they sent me:

Ford Bronco Can you go to off-roadeo if you bought a bronco but didn't order it? 1693519995542

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, you can attend if you have purchased "off the lot".
You can also attend if you have ordered a Bronco that hasn't been delivered yet.

As others have said, as long as you have a VIN that hasn't been used for Bronco Off-Roadeo you can attend (some limitations apply).

You do have to pay for guests / additional drivers should you choose to bring them. If you bring an additional driver please note that they will be sharing seat time driving with you. Each owner and their guests are in a single vehicle.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I bought mine and was able to register (did not go yet). I think as long as it's a brand new car then you should be able to register it

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it doesn’t matter. Go to New Hampshire. Note, I don’t believe they’re open during the winter.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, it doesn’t matter. Go to New Hampshire. Note, I don’t believe they’re open during the winter.
The Gilford location closes mid November and reopens mid May.

Sponsored

Jtbob3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they have opened up the Off Roadeo to everyone. But the cheapest way to go is with the credit for a new Bronco. I found that you can attend that way even if it is used if the original owner did not go. I bought a “used” 600 mile Bronco and was able to attend. I since ordered a new Bronco to my specs and am attending another one in a couple of weeks.

I went to NH first, because that terrain is most similar to where I live in Georgia. My next one is in Moab, because it is Moab.

If you contact the Off Roadeo folks they can check your vin and let you know if you are eligible for the one included with you Bronco or if you will need to pay the higher rate.

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Miata, BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious why the NH location over the other ones? I am in Mass so NH is the no brainer but seemed like going out west like Moab might be something unique and different

OP
OP
adamargyle

adamargyle

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for all the input folks, I appreciate it. I’ll reach out and get my registration sorted.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious why the NH location over the other ones? I am in Mass so NH is the no brainer but seemed like going out west like Moab might be something unique and different
Each location provides a totally different experience for the most part. Looks like the OP lives in NY anyway so as you said it’s the closest. NH closes because it’s in the middle of a ski resort and wouldn’t be passable anyway.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Speaking for myself... Living in the northeast, that's the location with the most similar terrain to the area.
Sponsored