First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone! Go ahead and crucify me if this has been answered a million times or is in some "pinned" location, but I couldn't find it.

I changed the values to those listed in amccue90's spreadsheet, but it doesn't appear to be working.

I input the values, wrote it. Test drove it, still on. Reverted back to OE values, wrote it. Then repeated, and it still shuts itself off.

Any advice?

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 2006 STi, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In 23+ the forscan details don’t work to disable auto start/stop. I think the only way is to get a ford performance pack.

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to email the forscan people at their support email. They will correct it and add the option and send you a beta version to test. You also need to have the extended paid license. Its like $12 a year.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just run it in sport mode. A.S.S. is disabled in sport mode.
I added sport mode to my Badlands and it disables it.

OP
OP

BitingClown

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I emailed FORScan support, we'll see what they say. I have the extended license, so hopefully I can get this easily sorted. Thanks

Running it in sport mode defeats the purpose. I want to start the vehicle and drive. Not press extra buttons. Thanks though.

Sponsored

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I emailed FORScan support, we'll see what they say. I have the extended license, so hopefully I can get this easily sorted. Thanks

Running it in sport mode defeats the purpose. I want to start the vehicle and drive. Not press extra buttons. Thanks though.
In all fairness, you have probably spent more time trying to disable it than you would spend moving your finger a couple inches to the right and pressing the ASS button after you press the ignition button. This is only accurate if you don't use the remote start feature.

BleednBlue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco; 2018 4Runner; 2008 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone! Go ahead and crucify me if this has been answered a million times or is in some "pinned" location, but I couldn't find it.

I changed the values to those listed in amccue90's spreadsheet, but it doesn't appear to be working.

I input the values, wrote it. Test drove it, still on. Reverted back to OE values, wrote it. Then repeated, and it still shuts itself off.

Any advice?

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for asking the question. I have a 2023 and also could not get the auto start / stop to take.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Procal tune.... Dealer installed (pushed the button) for free.... ASS stays where I left it until I disconnect battery... Tested and checked.... Kind of nice seeing the ASS button showing "off" every time I start the Bronco.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Melzingah

Badlands
First Name
Blakeley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is awesome. After installing does the ASS button light up saying the feature is disabled? Or does it remain unlit?
As far as I'm concerned, the eliminator approach is the best option.

The way it works, it stays in whatever mode you leave it in. If it's OFF, you'll get a notice at startup that the ASS is "Disabled by Button" - as if you pushed the button. If you want it back on, press the button.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered the auto stop eliminator.
I'll be hooking it up at some point this week.
Had it in my last ride, can't live without it. I hate the autostop.

Melzingah

Badlands
First Name
Blakeley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I'm concerned, the eliminator approach is the best option.

The way it works, it stays in whatever mode you leave it in. If it's OFF, you'll get a notice at startup that the ASS is "Disabled by Button" - as if you pushed the button. If you want it back on, press the button.
Wow! I just watched the video on that page, super cool that it doesn't remove ASS entirely and you can flip it on and off however you'd like without having to do it every time you get into the car.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just press the button they say. I'm going to wear out the button having to press it every time. Sport mode isn't a fix because I will just wear out another button. Ford makes you acknowledge that you want to remain in that mode every time you start the vehicle. I just don't know why Ford doesn't just let you get in and drive with the settings you left it in.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! I just watched the video on that page, super cool that it doesn't remove ASS entirely and you can flip it on and off however you'd like without having to do it every time you get into the car.
It was a pretty easy install also. Those panels come off pretty easily and it tucks in nicely behind the dash.

I had at first tried doing it via Forscan, but introduced a "Charging System Error" I couldn't back out. The dealer corrected that, but re-enabled the dreaded double honk (and a few other things) in the process.
Sponsored