First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated, sponsored nor receive compensation from Nacho Off-road technology.

Ok, with that out of the way, here is their light mount on my capable bumper. It does not confirm figment but I decided to gambled and bought it anyway. I was lucky enough to get the mount alone, normally you have to buy lights with it. I chatted with an employee and i told them I already had lights (which I did). It took me a while to, 1. Find the time and 2. Work with the mount to get the lights to fit.

So originally I hade 4 of kc hillight’s gravity series but I ran into 2 problem. The holes for the light mount are too small for the KC’s. So I grabbed a 1/2 inch drill bit and made room. Perfect! Or so I thought. Turns out the gravity Lights are too thick but just barely. So it was down to finding a new light. I already had the slim lights on my a piller so I test fitted one and it was perfect. I returned the gravity lights and purchased another pair of slim lights. FREAKING GREAT! I think it looks awesome. I would highly recommend this mount for all of you capable bumper folks, and it’s guaranteed to fit for the plastic bumpers folks. You’ll need to talk to them about buying the mount alone, but the guys and gals over at Nacho Off road Technology are awesome. I bet they would like to move some inventory either way.

This leads me to believe that most “fits plastic bumper” lights would work for the capable bumper, but that’s y’all’s gamble to take. I know the fog light kits work for both plastic and capable but I need KC to make a fog light kit for the capable.

Love this forum and community.
Hope this is helpful!

Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! E5425F4B-DCC3-4FD1-8F71-B8DE357FEA2B

Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! 39C28A4E-EAC2-4944-A49D-EDF3E953BECB
Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! 8C01E4CB-A3A1-4134-978B-32DC6F7AED27

Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! AE39CC1C-C55F-4025-A56A-4BC651509034

https://www.nachooffroadtechnology....products/ford-bronco-plastic-bumper-mount-kit
Sponsored

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! Any modifications needed to mount the bar? And how/where does it mount exactly? Any pics during installation?

OP
OP
Doobie

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! Any modifications needed to mount the bar? And how/where does it mount exactly? Any pics during installation?
I should have taken install pics! Sorry. NO modification needed to mount it. It mounts behinds the bumper. Just take off the bumper and slide it into place. The bracket is made in such a way that it will sit on the mounting brackets. It’s three bolts per side. You just have to hold up the bumper and line up the bolts and holes. Barely start them and get it lined up. (There is built in room for centering) then just tighten it down. Super easy and takes only minutes.

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it, this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! Thanks

Arrmjr

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord and Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left the front plate in the factory location. Do you know if this will fit around (looks like it would) and leave enough room for one light on each side?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doobie

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I left the front plate in the factory location. Do you know if this will fit around (looks like it would) and leave enough room for one light on each side?
I think so! The slim lights are listed as 6” so you would have a minimum of 12” in length to work with. It should not interfere with being able to see the front plate. Heck you could probably get away with some really small lights like a diode dynamic s1 in the middle spots and still be good.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure about a company that ask a premium for the light bar mount then makes you buy expensive lights to process the order. That's double dipping without consumer choice, but it's your money. Glad the OP talked them into just the bar.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated, sponsored nor receive compensation from Nacho Off-road technology.

Ok, with that out of the way, here is their light mount on my capable bumper. It does not confirm figment but I decided to gambled and bought it anyway. I was lucky enough to get the mount alone, normally you have to buy lights with it. I chatted with an employee and i told them I already had lights (which I did). It took me a while to, 1. Find the time and 2. Work with the mount to get the lights to fit.

So originally I hade 4 of kc hillight’s gravity series but I ran into 2 problem. The holes for the light mount are too small for the KC’s. So I grabbed a 1/2 inch drill bit and made room. Perfect! Or so I thought. Turns out the gravity Lights are too thick but just barely. So it was down to finding a new light. I already had the slim lights on my a piller so I test fitted one and it was perfect. I returned the gravity lights and purchased another pair of slim lights. FREAKING GREAT! I think it looks awesome. I would highly recommend this mount for all of you capable bumper folks, and it’s guaranteed to fit for the plastic bumpers folks. You’ll need to talk to them about buying the mount alone, but the guys and gals over at Nacho Off road Technology are awesome. I bet they would like to move some inventory either way.

This leads me to believe that most “fits plastic bumper” lights would work for the capable bumper, but that’s y’all’s gamble to take. I know the fog light kits work for both plastic and capable but I need KC to make a fog light kit for the capable.

Love this forum and community.
Hope this is helpful!

Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! AE39CC1C-C55F-4025-A56A-4BC651509034

https://www.nachooffroadtechnology....products/ford-bronco-plastic-bumper-mount-kit
How does it look with the rock guards? ...or is that too much going on?

OP
OP
Doobie

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does it look with the rock guards? ...or is that too much going on?
Well, I don’t know. I have lost my rock guards in all my clutter around the house. 😂

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, I don’t know. I have lost my rock guards in all my clutter around the house. 😂
Doobie- Thanks for this post btw... I've been wondering about the bar overhang and your pictures eased my mind. Quick question... can you install the lights fairly easily with the bar already installed?

And soooo, my KC Apollos (with permanent rock guards) just cancelled bc they were out of stock :rolleyes: , so I ordered some Hellas... no rock guard. I thought that maybe 4 "KC" (in white) might be a lot when installed below the white "Bronco"

Anyone- feel free to prove me wrong... with pictures (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doobie

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doobie- Thanks for this post btw... I've been wondering about the bar overhang and your pictures eased my mind. Quick question... can you install the lights fairly easily with the bar already installed?

And soooo, my KC Apollos (with permanent rock guards) just cancelled bc they were out of stock :rolleyes: , so I ordered some Hellas... no rock guard. I thought that maybe 4 "KC" (in white) might be a lot when installed below the white "Bronco"

Anyone- feel free to prove me wrong... with pictures (y)
Yes, I installed my lights after the bar was installed. My one last piece of advice is to watch your light depth. The way your lights are mounted will either hinder or help your install. I went with the slim lights because they were a garunteed fit. If you have too much light housing behind the light mounting bracket, you won’t have room. The light mounting hole is seated very close to the grill.

I initially bought the KC gravity pro lights and the way the wires came out of the back interfered with the grill. So I returned them and got some slim lights. Hope this helps.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! Hella01.JPG

Did it... I'll have better pictures soon! I got em all wired up and as I was securing the wiring, one of the wires disconnected. The pictures will come when it is complete ;) (y)

OP
OP
Doobie

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Capable bumper multi light mount! Hella01.JPG

Did it... I'll have better pictures soon! I got em all wired up and as I was securing the wiring, one of the wires disconnected. The pictures will come when it is complete ;) (y)
That looks Great! Gives a nice look with the hella lights. I can remember growing up in the 90s seeing those on many off road vehicles. Top tier lighting without the top tier price.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks Great! Gives a nice look with the hella lights. I can remember growing up in the 90s seeing those on many off road vehicles. Top tier lighting without the top tier price.
yup yup, my throwback lights. I thought it gave a nice classic look... like the KCs. Hella has always made good lights, and they're still making them! (I was shocked too)