First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up a set of carbonized gray painted std fender flairs off of FB marketplace.

I intend to have them painted cactus gray, but honestly they don’t look that bad to me with the carbonized gray badlands grill. (The metallic is still a strong contrast to the cactus gray).

before
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2647

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2648

after
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2645
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2646

Thoughts?

I plan to still have them paint matched.
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't hate it!

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they look really good just like they are and it gives you just the right amount of tire poke for a better looking stance.

Sponsored

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked up a set of carbonized gray painted std fender flairs off of FB marketplace.

I intend to have them painted cactus gray, but honestly they don’t look that bad to me with the carbonized gray badlands grill. (The metallic is still a strong contrast to the cactus gray).

before
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2646

after

Thoughts?

Could always paint the rockers carbonized gray and have a Eddie Bauer like look...

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

before

after

Thoughts?

That contrast looks really good!

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great, keep as is! However, flares get scratched up off roading, so I would switch back to the other ones when going off road.

Bronco luv

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

before

after

Thoughts?

I like them like that😊

Sponsored
OP
OP

6inthefamily

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After having them on for few days the color is growing on me.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Outerbanks flairs on Cactus Gray badlands saquatch IMG_2650