Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Snacktime mentioned itā€™s mounting because there have been aome frame horn flange failures when winching and snatching. The bumper pictured below also bolts under the intercooler mounts. 10 bolts instead of 6.
F2C60B98-F130-4B2D-8CA0-0A8880E04C48.jpeg

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
got a list of parts for my 2500 and bronco saved from you guys. while this bumper isn't for me as I like the factory mod bumper, I have no doubt it'd hold up as good as every Carli product I've dealt with in the past.

Sponsored

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I welcome more vendors selling awesome bumpers. However, I will not relocate the ACC for any bumper. I wish you all the best!

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Can you post a picture of the bronco with the bumper in profile?

Also Iā€™m partial to Diode Dynamics. I donā€™t think they have a 4ā€ pod. Would you have a face plate that makes a 3ā€ pod look good?

Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What about Braptor width?

OP
OP
Carli-Dan

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Snacktime mentioned itā€™s mounting because there have been aome frame horn flange failures when winching and snatching. The bumper pictured below also bolts under the intercooler mounts. 10 bolts instead of 6.
This is interesting. If it's just the flange that's failing, a doubler plate (with PEM nuts) to replace the factory nut bracket would provide the support needed BUT would put all load on the welds. We'll see what @x250f23x comes up with now that the seed is planted!

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya all just knew my tax return is on the way, tryin to get me devoiced...

My only complaint is I wish you could have integrated the ACC bracket without relocating. Not a dealbreaker though... Checks off everything else on my list, first bumper to do so. I will be buying is at some point.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After perusing the carli suspension website, I noticed yall also made your own rear replacement bumper. Is that one going to be for sale as well?

OP
OP
Carli-Dan

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great! Can you post a picture of the bronco with the bumper in profile?
The front end is ripped apart right now (Swapping in RCV Axles) so there's no wheel/tire on. I can take more once it's back together.

Front Bumper.jpg
Front Bumper3.jpg

Also Iā€™m partial to Diode Dynamics. I donā€™t think they have a 4ā€ pod. Would you have a face plate that makes a 3ā€ pod look good?
As for the Diode Dynamics, the bumper is specifically designed for the Baja Designs lights. The brackets that come with it interface to the mounts integrated into the structure of the bumper.

Inside the bumper wing, you'll find this mounting surface:
Screenshot 2024-02-22 101153.jpg

The brackets we provide have PEM Nuts installed to ensure easy installation. (bolts insert from the back of the bumper to secure the bracket). Attach the lights to the brackets, then the brackets to the bumper with supplied hardware.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 101406.png
Screenshot 2024-02-22 101254.png
Screenshot 2024-02-22 101531.png

The intent here is perfect integration, by design. I provide all this info and these pictures so you can see our care in ensuring the finished product is perfect.

Point is, you likely can get the DD lights to work, they appear to be a very similar design/profile to the BD, but nothing will look as complete or refined as the BD given it's design integration.

We do not have plans to integrate any other light system.

OP
OP
Carli-Dan

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya all just knew my tax return is on the way, tryin to get me devoiced...

My only complaint is I wish you could have integrated the ACC bracket without relocating. Not a dealbreaker though... Checks off everything else on my list, first bumper to do so. I will be buying is at some point.
We tried - the factory unit is too cumbersome. Plus, looks way cleaner with it relocated AND seems to function fine with it behind the grill. Pain in the butt on initial installation but paid off in the long run.

Look forward to seeing it on your rig!
Sponsored