Central Texas Members

OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Bluebonnet, the Kahlig family are good people. The son was a year ahead of me in HS & we played football together. (Go Central!)

They do TONS for Catholic Schools in the SA area. And, I've never had a bad experience at any of their dealerships (Ford or otherwise). Both my dad and I have bought trucks from them (at different Kahlig dealers) and have nothing but good things to say.
As we get closer to the release/ordering, I might hit you up to see if you have a go to sales rep you deal with over at Bluebonnet.

Advertisement

Sub_Sonarman

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Bluebonnet, the Kahlig family are good people. The son was a year ahead of me in HS & we played football together. (Go Central!)

They do TONS for Catholic Schools in the SA area. And, I've never had a bad experience at any of their dealerships (Ford or otherwise). Both my dad and I have bought trucks from them (at different Kahlig dealers) and have nothing but good things to say.
As we get closer to the release/ordering, I might hit you up to see if you have a go to sales rep you deal with over at Bluebonnet.
I'm going to have to call tomorrow to see if I can talk to the Bronco rep. I'd love to know what their pricing strategy will be.

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...