Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alot of people agree the areas in red is considered central Texas. I usually go by the red and pink. I figure the more people we can get on here the merrier (and besides I live in a pink area LOL)!

250px-Central_Texas_map.png
I agree. The more the merrier. Besides, what is point of having the state divided up into 200 different areas of Bronco gawkers?
Sponsored

Becker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not from the Hill Country (Houston currently), but I did go to school up there. I would love to take my soon-to-be-mine Bronco to drive 281 or the Devil's Back Bone or a meet up!

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also interested in this. Im just east of Austin out in the middle of BFE, and if I end up getting a Bronco it will be my first ford. I will say over the weekend i checked all of the dealer websites in the greater-Austin area, and Maxwell Ford was one of the few that even had mention of the Bronco, and the only one that specifically said they would not be charging ADM.

However, even though its a small inconvenience, Maxwell Ford is such a pain in the ass to get to for me. So for the reservation tonight I will probably just put the dealer closest to me and change it if necessary down the line.
Don't have a problem traveling a bit for the purchase. Was placing my 2018 2 door JL order before they were on the lots and Austin dealers did not want to deal much yet so I ordered from a Houston dealer. Bought both of my Audi's from the South location since I know a salesperson there.

That was that great thing about the JL forums, there were lists of dealers around the country that were offing the best deals on customer orders.

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Sub_Sonarman Did you get any new info back? I'm trying to decide that dealer to reserve with tonight.
I sent in a request for info, but it was Bluebonnet Jeep that called me. They said they would pass my info to BB Ford, but I haven't heard from them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this in the Reservations, Ordering, Pricing, Production, Delivery section but thought I'd share in here as well in regards to adding ADM to customers with reservations on Bronco:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/foru...ng-pricing-production-delivery.24/post-thread

Quote from Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels:

As I was informed from my management team here at Bluebonnet Motors it is something that we don't have an answer as of right now just all depends on the market for them and once they're getting closure to release date. I hope that answer your question.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli