Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i went through bird kultgen in waco because i was 3 hours deep in errors and just started trying to take the default every time i got to that page. just got a form email from them today so i'll update if anything new comes back.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me no ADM and that they would accept my X-plan as long as it qualified ?‍♂
Do you mind sending me a PM with whom you spoke with over there? LOL

Thank you sir!

LonestarBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i went through bird kultgen in waco because i was 3 hours deep in errors and just started trying to take the default every time i got to that page. just got a form email from them today so i'll update if anything new comes back.
Hey I reserved through them as well. I got the reservation confirmation email but haven't heard anything from the dealership. I was sorting through the B6G reservations and noticed you and I are only 4 reservations apart.

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey I reserved through them as well. I got the reservation confirmation email but haven't heard anything from the dealership. I was sorting through the B6G reservations and noticed you and I are only 4 reservations apart.
HA! thats crazy. i wonder how many they got in total? My dealer email was caught in junk mail, but here is what it says:

On behalf of the Bird-Kultgen family, Congratulations on your reservation for the all-new Bronco! We are honored that you chose us as your Bronco dealer. Thank you for your trust.

We look forward to sharing more information when it does come available. In the meantime, if you have any questions at all feel free to reach out to me or my team.

Sponsored

Tatonka

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Honda S2000, Nissan 350z
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking in from Austin.

Leif Johnson Ford said no ADM or x-plan.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking in from Austin.

Leif Johnson Ford said no ADM or x-plan.
I reserved mine with their "sister" dealership Riata ford thats closer to me. Their website has a big banner that says no ADM. Was planning on reaching out to them about x-plan, but guess that answers that question. ?

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is from Covert in Austin, " No markups, the Broncos will be priced at MSRP. Clean and Simple. " and " If Ford allows for X-plan, then I do not see a problem, but we will need to check back on that. It is a little early to know for sure. "

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Ford has to bless the X plan....and the dealer can still X the X plan

rowh9188

Wildtrak
First Name
roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250 6.2L CCSB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im in saint hedwig which is about 8 miles south of schertz/cibolo. I bought my f150 from Jordan ford in 2017 , wife Edge from maxwell in austin and have also bout a f250 from northside ford. Cant say any of them were great to deal with , i felt most comfortable at Maxwell though. Other dealers were a bit more pushy. For now i reserved bronco at Jordan online being they are closest dealer for me.

Sponsored

LonestarBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HA! thats crazy. i wonder how many they got in total? My dealer email was caught in junk mail, but here is what it says:
I finally got an email this morning. "Sorry we weren't able to get in touch with you"
Gentlemen, I believe they have infiltrated the thread ?

5gUd.gif

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally got an email this morning. "Sorry we weren't able to get in touch with you"
Gentlemen, I believe they have infiltrated the thread ?
i just got one that says "Please disregard any previous emails you have received regarding your Bronco Reservation. Your reservation has been received and will be processed accordingly."

that was in my response to them saying that i was excited for the new vehicle and asking to change my email address (they didnt change email addresses)

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update on Bluebonnet:

Not ADM on customers that are going through the reservation process. Also, they will honor the xplan if it is available for the Bronco. They think it will with the exception of the first edition due to it being a limited run.