Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As we get closer to the release/ordering, I might hit you up to see if you have a go to sales rep you deal with over at Bluebonnet.
Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As we get closer to the release/ordering, I might hit you up to see if you have a go to sales rep you deal with over at Bluebonnet.
I'm going to have to call tomorrow to see if I can talk to the Bronco rep. I'd love to know what their pricing strategy will be.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Waco. Love going into Hill Country any chance I get!

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in Cedar Park, originally from Wisconsin. Have never dealt with any Ford dealers in the area so look forward to hearing recommedations.

Sponsored

SteadyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Taco, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in Austin - cant wait to get a meet up when the new Broncos hit the lots/our driveways

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, unpopular opinion here, can we please kick out the San Antonio folks from the central Texas group? Just sayin'

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello neighbor, we need to meet up because I'm off Wortham Bend in China Spring... (cough cough, this is too close to home)

I live in China Spring. Sounds like you and me might be making a few trips south...

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm from valley mills just signed up, Will be interested to hear about different dealerships, I haven't bought a new truck in a long time.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m in Cedar Park, originally from Wisconsin. Have never dealt with any Ford dealers in the area so look forward to hearing recommedations.
A good buddy of mine just bought an F-250 from Maxwell Ford and said he had a good experience.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK, unpopular opinion here, can we please kick out the San Antonio folks from the central Texas group? Just sayin'
as someone who does GIS while waiting to activate, 10/10 times SA is central Texas. ?

That being said Brady, Texas is about 15 miles from the true geographical center of Texas.
Since SA is about 120 miles to the center of Texas, and Waco is 150 miles to the center.... I’ll let you do the rest ?. This same logic however has Sonora (less that 100 miles!) being in the “true central” 150mile radius.

Anyways, we are all here to stay.

OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as someone who does GIS while waiting to activate, 10/10 times SA is central Texas. ?

That being said Brady, Texas is about 15 miles from the true geographical center of Texas.
Since SA is about 120 miles to the center of Texas, and Waco is 150 miles to the center.... I’ll let you do the rest ?. This same logic however has Sonora (less that 100 miles!) being in the “true central” 150mile radius.

Anyways, we are all here to stay.

Alot of people agree the areas in red is considered central Texas. I usually go by the red and pink. I figure the more people we can get on here the merrier (and besides I live in a pink area LOL)!

250px-Central_Texas_map.png

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alot of people agree the areas in red is considered central Texas. I usually go by the red and pink. I figure the more people we can get on here the merrier (and besides I live in a pink area LOL)!

Ford Bronco Central Texas Members 250px-Central_Texas_ma
I know a lot of people consider SA to be South Texas, but we are a lot closer to central for all things four wheeling. Most South TX four wheeling areas are on the coast or deep south.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A good buddy of mine just bought an F-250 from Maxwell Ford and said he had a good experience.
Thanks, we do work for Maxwell Jeep and Maxwell Fiat in Austin, also have bought a Jeep from Maxwell Jeep. Will check them out when it is time to get serious.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm also interested in this. Im just east of Austin out in the middle of BFE, and if I end up getting a Bronco it will be my first ford. I will say over the weekend i checked all of the dealer websites in the greater-Austin area, and Maxwell Ford was one of the few that even had mention of the Bronco, and the only one that specifically said they would not be charging ADM.

However, even though its a small inconvenience, Maxwell Ford is such a pain in the ass to get to for me. So for the reservation tonight I will probably just put the dealer closest to me and change it if necessary down the line.
Sponsored