Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if it could be paired with High package, i would strongly consider switching to it. but then, the late availability (which may not matter anyways) is also pulling me back.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s a shame they couldn’t offer the EG/white top combo. I’m getting a soft top on my green Badlands. I figure 4 or 5 gallons of bleach should do the trick.
They really should have had 2 interior color options, the current blue plaid and then a more retro version of the roast and black and then offer all current colors ... But they didn't.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They really should have had 2 interior color options, the current blue plaid and then a more retro version of the roast and black and then offer all current colors ... But they didn't.
Yeah the Roast would look good on the red one I just ordered

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you actually get your heritage order into Ford with confirmation? My dealer could not input my heritage order today (limited commodity)?? I am starting to think there is a problem with tops or wheels and Ford may not even build these??
I wanted to switch mine to the Heritage Limited Edition at Chapman and they are telling me it won't let them put it in says not available. I know it was listed as late availability so not sure what to do about rolling my order over now?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted to switch mine to the Heritage Limited Edition at Chapman and they are telling me it won't let them put it in says not available. I know it was listed as late availability so not sure what to do about rolling my order over now?
Seeing as how they may only get ONE TOTAL of the Limited ones, it's probably not going to be that easy to snag it.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IDK I guess it depends on how you were to specify the Heritage Edition, I had played around with it, compared against the 23 version of what I ordered, vs the equivalent Big Bend equipped as closely as possible the same (MIC vs Modular Roof, base vs capable bumper etc), and with the 2.7L mid package and Azure Gray, a Big Bend Sasquatch was only $40 less than the Heritage Edition, and lacked the upgraded interior, all of the white and unique trim, the squared off fenders, so apart from the fact that it was late availability if I wanted a Big Bend Sasquatch Mid, I would find it hard to resist the Heritage for that small price difference. It was also still cheaper than the MSRP for my 22 OBX built as a 23MY equivalent, but as I went for the tech and leather seats over cloth and the 8" screen.

Should be feasible to install the 12" screen on the mid package though if you get and compare the as built data to an Everglades though, but the cameras may be harder.
Sponsored