First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Replaced stock wheels with Fuel Rebel 17x9 and -12 offset on stock 2023 Wildtrak/Squatch suspension and stock 315/70/17 tires. The half inch wider rim + the -12mm offset gave it a wider stance, and in my opinion, it is more stable on the road. No rubbing and no cutting. Just sharing as I could not find much info on this set up.

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg
Sponsored

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Replaced stock wheels with Fuel Rebel 17x9 and -12 offset on stock 2023 Wildtrak/Squatch suspension and stock 315/70/17 tires. The half inch wider rim + the -12mm offset gave it a wider stance, and in my opinion, it is more stable on the road. No rubbing and no cutting. Just sharing as I could not find much info on this set up.

Ford Bronco Changed out Wildtrak factory wheels with Fuel Rebel 17x9 -12 offset IMG_3414

Ford Bronco Changed out Wildtrak factory wheels with Fuel Rebel 17x9 -12 offset IMG_3414
Looks amazing! We have been confused about the negative off set, as I would like a little wider stance. This looks like the way to go! We do not want 37's and want to stay with 35's. We do go offroad, but it is also our daily driver's.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks amazing! We have been confused about the negative off set, as I would like a little wider stance. This looks like the way to go! We do not want 37's and want to stay with 35's. We do go offroad, but it is also our daily driver's.
dont be afraid of 37's on a daily

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We are not, it is the cost of upgrading the Bronco's to safely have 37's. We have priced all of the upgrades and if we want 37's we would just get Raptor's, but we can't afford them at this point, we have a 22 mustang GT that we cannot get what we owe on it, and we have 10k in suspension upgrades on her. So until we sell the stang, we are stuck with our Bronco's with 35's.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roost

Roost

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Missy, I find the stock suspension on my Wildtrak/Sasquatch amazing for how I off road (no gnarly rock crawling). So for me it made sense just to widen the stance a bit - and I have no rubbing/cutting issues. If you search “wheel offset”, there is good info out there on how it works. Good luck!

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By all means, the factory sasquatch stance and suspension works really well.

My plan was to go to 37's eventually, and needed tires. couldnt fathom dropping thousands on tires that i may swap within 12 months.
Sponsored