First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I changed my dealer several days ago, my reasons are as followed but are not limited to

1)my last dealer had poor communication and when asked very basic questions, had very little information or answers that seem like common knowledge

2)the new dealer may still be lacking knowledge but at least they’re closer to my permanent residence

After my phone call with Ford, I informed them of the new dealer, they told me that my $100 would be refunded and that my reservation has been updated all I needed to do was either wait for the new dealer to contact me or go ahead and contact them myself in regards to the $100 deposit. So with the ample time I had I called the new dealer. They had no records of my reservation. They suggested that I re-reserve with them being the dealer. Problem is, I still have my reservation and time stamp on my original reservation, per email by Ford.

So today, Sunday, I chatted with a ford support in hopes that they knew what was going on. They told me that typically when you change dealers you lose your original reservation. Then gave me a number for ford marketing to follow up.

If anyone has any information regarding the change of dealers or if my reservation was indeed lost, could you respond with any information you have? TIA
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I changed my dealer several days ago, my reasons are as followed but are not limited to

1)my last dealer had poor communication and when asked very basic questions, had very little information or answers that seem like common knowledge

2)the new dealer may still be lacking knowledge but at least they’re closer to my permanent residence

After my phone call with Ford, I informed them of the new dealer, they told me that my $100 would be refunded and that my reservation has been updated all I needed to do was either wait for the new dealer to contact me or go ahead and contact them myself in regards to the $100 deposit. So with the ample time I had I called the new dealer. They had no records of my reservation. They suggested that I re-reserve with them being the dealer. Problem is, I still have my reservation and time stamp on my original reservation, per email by Ford.

So today, Sunday, I chatted with a ford support in hopes that they knew what was going on. They told me that typically when you change dealers you lose your original reservation. Then gave me a number for ford marketing to follow up.

If anyone has any information regarding the change of dealers or if my reservation was indeed lost, could you respond with any information you have? TIA
You should have an email with the number

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I changed the other day and all went as expected. I made the change with Ford Marketing directly. Not sure which department you talked to, but the marketing dept should be able to get you fixed up. They were great to deal with.

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What number?
Login to ford.com and check your reservation. It will still show up there. For some stupid reason Ford refunds the $100 for a transfer. I had the same deal happen and they said the reservation is still there. It’s also on the website. They told me not to worry about the $100 as they were gonna collect the $500 deposit at order. I told them if they screw me over I’m going to go buy a jeep. They nagged me to transfer to them

OP
OP
ThreeOhSevenBronco
First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Login to ford.com and check your reservation. It will still show up there. For some stupid reason Ford refunds the $100 for a transfer. I had the same deal happen and they said the reservation is still there. It’s also on the website. They told me not to worry about the $100 as they were gonna collect the $500 deposit at order. I told them if they screw me over I’m going to go buy a jeep. They nagged me to transfer to them
Yeah my balance says 0$. That’s why when I called support they said I would have to call the dealer and see if they want the 100$ or not. Problem is the dealer said they had no record of my reservation.. even though I have the updated email stating the only thing that changed was dealer and the refund. Idk. I’ll call ford marketing tomorrow. Seems like the dealer swap isn’t as seamless as everyone says

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed dealers and Ford refunded my $100...no modifications to my reservation except them updating my dealership. Called the new dealership and gave them my $100 deposit. Quick and easy.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t worry. Your dealer change may have simply not been pushed down to the new dealer yet.

Here is the Marketing Depts direct number. Definitely call them:

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO CHANGE DEALERS: Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did the same thing last week. Already talked to the transferring dealer, got my refund from the original dealer and got a verification email, no issue. Hopefully they can get it fixed Monday for you.
Sponsored