JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep trying to tell myself 33's will look ok, but at that the bd doesn't come with them $$$$ the more I look around badlands front wheel opening w/ 33's my brain keeps saying this was designed for 35's BD squatch for me, stock flares and rear bumper sides day 1.
I’m the exact same but I also want MT. And I can’t get Mid package with MT on BD so I’m looking at Squatch on Badlands to get a Mid. Ugh.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you squatch it, it's going to be an auto regardless of BD or BL. Best part of the mid on BD its basically free or 5.00 less I think. Sounds stupid. But they want to build that vehicle with that trim. Its the least deviation from the norm that the line will see.
That’s not true about auto and squatch. MT Squatch is late availability and I’m willing to wait for it.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else kicking around changing trim levels at order time? I've been dead set on Badlands from the get go but I'm waffling on a Black Diamond with Squatch for two kinda crazy reasons. Im ordering Velocity blue and I like the blue trim handles and stuff in the interior (plus black and gray instead of all black) and I like the more traditional grill on the BD. With Squatch and my two options it still comes in $750 cheaper than the Badlands.
My move from WT reservation to BL order decision was made instantly after the WT interior reveal.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So still no BD midmanSquatch? These words are getting crazy ?
Haha. Yes they are aren’t they? But you are correct..... we can’t get a mid package with a MT (Squatch or otherwise) on a BD. Sucks. Forcing me to go to a BL.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anybody else kicking around changing trim levels at order time? I've been dead set on Badlands from the get go but I'm waffling on a Black Diamond with Squatch for two kinda crazy reasons. Im ordering Velocity blue and I like the blue trim handles and stuff in the interior (plus black and gray instead of all black) and I like the more traditional grill on the BD. With Squatch and my two options it still comes in $750 cheaper than the Badlands.
I have one reservation for BL and one for BD, I’m going to cancel one and change the other to WT.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you missed part of my point.
B&D is messed up!?
Ford is NOT going to charge LESS for a Black Diamond with an automatic and the added mid-package than they are going to charge for a Black Diamond with an automatic without mid. Yet B&P shows $1500 to add only the auto, and only $1400 TOTAL to add the auto AND the mid package. They are not going to PAY the customer $100 to take free heated seats and dual climate control, etc.

I've got a decent budget worked out (house will be paid off in 17 more months), but I want to optimize that budget to the last penny, and my nitpicky math teacher brain cannot do it without the ordering guide since B&P still has too many errors.?

Be extra nice to your wife. I am pretty sure nurses may be the only profession that has it tougher than teachers this particular year. Dreaming and planning for this Bronco is the only thing keeping me from jumping off a cliff.??
I'm a nurse, my husband is a teacher. We've got 2020 on lock! Totally understand about the budget. I have serious FOMO and will be cutting something else out of our budget to make sure I'm not what-iff-ing my new truck.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved a Big Bend but am definitely getting a Badlands

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a nurse, my husband is a teacher. We've got 2020 on lock! Totally understand about the budget. I have serious FOMO and will be cutting something else out of our budget to make sure I'm not what-iff-ing my new truck.
Dang!!!
You have all my highest respect and good wishes.

Sponsored

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-Dr BD at reservation back in end July, now downselected on a BD 4-dr. SAS, Mid/Tow package, current color being a Shadow Black. Never had a black vehicle and like the complimentary grey in the seats. Looked at the Big Bend and Bad Lands', but for options and color scheme, this is seeming to fit best for me.
(12/12) Updated... Looking at a non-SAS Badlands now... Shadow Black, 2.7L. Mid / Tow packages 4-door.. BL has all the underpinnings of a SAS, with 33's that I think will be more suitable as a DD...
Let me know what I may not be thinking here that I should stay on the Black Diamond SAS path...

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved a Big Bend. Now I'm going to the Black Diamond, maybe Badlands just depends on if the payment can fit. I just don't know

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup, reserved a BB. Looking at a BL and a BD.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll most likely be changing from FE to Wildtrak. Unless Ford releases another interior color choice on the FE, I'm going Wildtrak. FE's Navy Pier isn't my cup of tea. Wildtrak Sandstone is more my speed.
Sponsored