Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone on the forums had any messages/emails from Chris at Midway Ford Truck Center regarding pricing for their Broncos? My brother reserved through Chris upon my recommendation as Chris had seemed very transparent on the forums and kept talking about his pricing being just slightly above invoice.

Now things apparently have changed and it is at MSRP which my brother could have got here (and free lifetime powertrain warranty) without flying half-way across the country, the order was submitted without approval for the wrong trim so price-protection from 2021 appears to be out-the-door and can't transfer dealerships since it's been submitted.

Chrispy appears to be gone from the forums now and his posts as well as messages I had with him on here.

If anyone has anything it would be much appreciated!
Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe he also went by Bronco Dealer. Those posts still seem to be around.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully he gets back to you guys. That Obi-Wan meme was gold though LOL

OP
OP
Randy92Fox

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe he also went by Bronco Dealer. Those posts still seem to be around.
If I search i can still see partial posts but if I click into the actual thread they're gone 🙃

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone on the forums had any messages/emails from Chris at Midway Ford Truck Center regarding pricing for their Broncos? My brother reserved through Chris upon my recommendation as Chris had seemed very transparent on the forums and kept talking about his pricing being just slightly above invoice.

Now things apparently have changed and it is at MSRP which my brother could have got here (and free lifetime powertrain warranty) without flying half-way across the country, the order was submitted without approval for the wrong trim so price-protection from 2021 appears to be out-the-door and can't transfer dealerships since it's been submitted.

Chrispy appears to be gone from the forums now and his posts as well as messages I had with him on here.

If anyone has anything it would be much appreciated!
When I exchanged messages with him last year, he told me he was going to charge MSRP. I think that's ultimately why he kind of faded from this forum, Granger et al seriously undercut him.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope this isn't that the guy they found pieces of in the swamp down in Florida