Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's actually 7.2 miles away, so $208 per mile.. lol
We thank you for subsidizing our deliveries (all of us 1000 miles away or more).

Monument-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Dodge Charger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do agree that the lawsuit doesn't have much merit .. my question would be since I am paying for D&D fee why can't I ship my Bronco to a different dealership that is actually close to my home? I am purchasing out of state and would love not to pay a delivery fee twice.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford could easily side step this by offering factory pickup. Then they could just point and say, if you don't want to pay the fee then come get it yourself. And charge to the service to pick it up.
..And they set the price for... new car prep...paperwork..motor vehicle documents...explanation of operation...and paying the people involved with delivering the vehicle to you...the grand total is 1450.00...

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are attempting to make a comment on the fact large corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes and that is morally and ethically wrong (by both taking more then they give and providing them competive advantage over smaller/less established companies), I agree!

If your comment is instead implying that corporate taxes are passed along to consumers (which is correct) and that is the equivalent of a single company having fines levied against it for misleading business practices (a false equivalence) we need to have a conversation about basic economics and market based pricing.
Neither. What is misleading about destination charges? They are in the price of literally every product one purchases. Defending lawsuits are a cost of business, costs are the basis for product pricing. I need no education on this. Thanks though.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do agree that the lawsuit doesn't have much merit .. my question would be since I am paying for D&D fee why can't I ship my Bronco to a different dealership that is actually close to my home? I am purchasing out of state and would love not to pay a delivery fee twice.
Easy, just buy from your local dealership.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Destistantion charges are the same if your dealer is next to the plant or if its coming from Mexico to Hawaii, for example.

I doubt Ford is making much money off it
Sponsored