First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had my 21 ceramic coated, I researched around and use Adam's wash, Adam's ceramic sealer
I also got the nice soft towels to wash,bdry,. I apply the Adam's sealed after the vehicle has been buffed dry. I used another towel to apply the sealer and a Separate one to buff it dry.
The ceramic coating makes it a 1 and half hour job start to finsh.cyber orange reflects beautifully.
Adam's is definitely worth the investment.
Buy the gallon sized
Which Adam's product for after washing your coated truck?
Sponsored

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's hard to respond constructively in a thread like this because the OP hasn't stated clearly what work he is personally willing and able to perform to maintain his vehicle. There are many good products and practices that will achieve the OP's goal (many mentioned here), but are you willing to go outside in the cold and work on the exterior of the vehicle? Do you have access to a garage in the winter?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have the soft top but have used this on mini Cooper cloth soft tops with good success.
RAGGTOPP Fabric Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit with Brush & Glass Towel https://a.co/d/gWj4PQY

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wash it and wipe all the black plastic with VRP, it will look new again. It's not greasy.

Use it to clean all the rubber seals around the windows and removable top panels also, it will keep your Bronco sealed up, weather tight, and keep all those rubber gaskets from deteriorating.

Screenshot_20230815_095921_Firefox.jpg

Nice Base Squatch by the way... they are the best!

20230508_124731.jpg
After applying the VRP product on parts such as the plastic flares, does it change the color/depth/gloss of the surface? Some products I've applied in the past, make the surfaces a bit deeper black or slightly more glossy. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but just curious if the VRP changes the appearance at all?

Sponsored

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
After applying the VRP product on parts such as the plastic flares, does it change the color/depth/gloss of the surface? Some products I've applied in the past, make the surfaces a bit deeper black or slightly more glossy. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but just curious if the VRP changes the appearance at all?
I've been using it for quite a while, no glossiness or color change. Been very happy with its ability to remove some of the ghost marks after a wash or getting some mud on them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eruption22

Eruption22

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Mustang GT, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for all the responses Bronco6G crew! In the winter I will not be outside with a hose and I do not have a garage with drainage, so its touchless wash or no wash. I'm also not afraid to go "old school" and wax the rig myself before the weather turns. I have 1999 Mustang GT that has seen many coats of wax. I use Maguire's and Wizards shine master as my go to's. If I cannot stay out of the touchless wash through the winter, then just waxing it myself may be the best method, so I don't wash away $1500 on professionally applied ceramic.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I bought that hybrid stuff on the advice of some people who swear by it - and it left the hood of my red car looking horrible. Like I had wiped grease all over the hood, especially noticeable at certain angles with the light reflecting.

Tried buffing it out with no luck. Finally had to use the damp towel method to cut it down. I'm hesitant to try it again.

Ended up instead going with old school carnauba wax. More work but apply, haze and wipe off goes as expected without the greasy streaking.
That happens when you use too much of the product.

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been using the Adam's Graphene Coating for almost a year now and love it. Put it on everything....trim, glass, paint. Easy to apply yourself about once a year.

Helps that mine lives in a garage, but this makes washing much easier.

Ford Bronco Cleaning Conundrum! 81goimbRwbL
Sponsored